Not happy with Kubota Credit...

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #51  
That's why I don't have KTAC insurance. I assume that's Kubota's self insurance. This is through the dealer and it was free. It was one of the reasons I bought the ZD. The biggest reason was the deck raise and lower pedals with diesel and price being a two more. I don't care for [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] equipment generally but I do like that mower a lot.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #52  
Autopay, taken out date it’s due. Check every week to monitor status (I have 3 [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] loans active now). Yearly email statement showing status of each as of December 31. Only snag I had was on one trade when dealer’s person said they took care of auto-pay enrollment but when I got no notice and the payment date was nearing, I got online and set it up myself.

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #53  
I just go online and pay mine monthly through Kubota credit. I have 3 separate loans-tractor/ box blade, pallet forks, snow pusher/rotary cutter. I'd do automatic, but sometimes I pay a little more. The one poster that said he was waiting on payment book to make payment-that's dealers fault for not showing him the first payment coupon. Dealer has always showed me the coupon whenever I signed the paperwork. I don't mind the KTAC insurance, luckily I've never had a claim, and is more complete than my homeowners insurance, without worry of raising my premiums if I ever had a claim....

/ Not happy with Kubota Credit... #54  
I finally created a new account with KTAC, I have 2 payments left.