Not a good time to buy a car

/ Not a good time to buy a car #111  
I was just in Texas for 5 days and virtually every truck I saw had zero rust. I can’t imagine life without vehicle rust.

/ Not a good time to buy a car #112  
I live in Texas. But we just moved here two years ago from SE PA. My truck has rusted out rocker panels and rear wheel wells. I have a friend up there that asked me to keep an eye out for a couple beds. I found two in great shape. He's gonna drive down here and pick them up.

On Edit, he never came. I sold one and made $750
Two more to go.

Last edited:
   / Not a good time to buy a car #113  
I was just in Texas for 5 days and virtually every truck I saw had zero rust. I can’t imagine life without vehicle rust.

Yep! Just washed and waxed my truck.

Attachments

• F250_washed.jpg
    F250_washed.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
   / Not a good time to buy a car #114  
   / Not a good time to buy a car #115  
We have had a pretty low snow winter here. Last weekend we had maybe a 1/2 inch of wet snow so they of course busted out the salt. I guess they didn’t want to save it for next year.

/ Not a good time to buy a car #116  

Yup. Here in Nevada I come across vehicles in the outback that have been abandoned for many, many years. That dry desert air preserves the body and frame for eternity.
IMG_2105r.jpg

/ Not a good time to buy a car #117  
Nevada's outback is like a car time capsule with those abandoned vehicles! It's crazy how the dry desert air works its magic on preserving them. Probably a goldmine for car enthusiasts looking for restoration projects! By the way, have you ever considered transporting one of those desert gems? I heard good things about A1AutoTransport. They might be the ticket to bringing those beauties back to life!

/ Not a good time to buy a car #120  
I'm seeing some good used car pricing finally. Must be people who don't have cash, don't want to pay the interest.