No more parts direct?

/ No more parts direct? #1  

dj1701

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320, Kubota BX2680
Hello all,

I need a part for my Frontier snowblower SB1174. I's a grommet for the manual rotation handle. Part # 5RD657390. It seems you can't buy them online anymore, you have to go through your dealer. Just another thing that Deere has screwed up. :mad:

/ No more parts direct? #3  
Hello all,

I need a part for my Frontier snowblower SB1174. I's a grommet for the manual rotation handle. Part # 5RD657390. It seems you can't buy them online anymore, you have to go through your dealer. Just another thing that Deere has screwed up. :mad:
No need to hit on Deere. Cheer up. Many more serious things happening around the world at the moment.

/ No more parts direct? #4  
Given the situation in the Ukraine, I think JD has a lot bigger problem than a $2 grommet.

/ No more parts direct? #6  
You're welcome. I normally choose to not start or participate in political discussions.

/ No more parts direct? #7  
You're welcome. I normally choose to not start or participate in political discussions.
What Tx said!

Although sometimes I just can't help myself! :)

/ No more parts direct? #8  
Hello all,

That's too bad, but aren't most all equipment manufacturers that way?

I.E. If any manufacturer of anything has a dealer network the dealers would want it that way naturally.....