Nimco Loader Valves

/ Nimco Loader Valves #1  

jigs_n_fixtures

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T233
There is a guy on eBay selling cable operated, NOS Nimco loader valves made in 2000 to 2006. Which is the date range TYM was using them. I checked the numbers on the one he says is for small tractors, and it matched up with the one on my T233. I ordered one for $106 including shipping. Plane is to use it to run top and tilt on the three point. It would work on the 273, and 293 also.

If you think you might need a loader valve in the future, it might be worth buying one to have on the shelf.

/ Nimco Loader Valves #2  
There is a guy on eBay selling cable operated, NOS Nimco loader valves made in 2000 to 2006. Which is the date range TYM was using them. I checked the numbers on the one he says is for small tractors, and it matched up with the one on my T233. I ordered one for $106 including shipping. Plane is to use it to run top and tilt on the three point. It would work on the 273, and 293 also.

If you think you might need a loader valve in the future, it might be worth buying one to have on the shelf.
Jiggs, Can you give a link to the ebay seller please? At that price I'd for sure get one for on the shelf! I've replaced my 273 loader valve once already and it was a "chore" to find the proper valve! Of course this was during the pandemic period which only made things much harder to find/get! Don't want to ever go through that again. Thanks much! Greg

/ Nimco Loader Valves
bigz2-11 is the seller.

Item No. 295495068969 - NIMCO Controls 10883-2s Hydraulic Valve 04-41 277650 Small Tractor Loader

/ Nimco Loader Valves
Do you have a power to the rear valve on your’s? If not, there is a spring return, non-detent valve on eBay. Not the complete kit, just the valve, so you would have to get it plumbed on your own. But, even buying thee plumbing separate, it would still be about half of what I spent to by the kit from the dealer.

/ Nimco Loader Valves #6  
jigs, If you're talking to me; I do have a power beyond valve installed in my main loader valve and have full hyd power to the rear end. I also have a 3 spool valve set-up for my top n tilt. I'm interested in the main loader valve because at that $106.00 price it would be good to have one on the shelf just in case my replaced loader valve "ever" goes out on me again! I have yet to check my numbers on the valve to see which one is correct but am going to get to it soon. I saw 3 different valves in bigz2-11's listing at around that price but have yet to determine which I might try. Thanks Greg