NH...Jim

/ NH...Jim #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Jim, Indeed was very interesting about your local dealer and the facts.
Well it goes to show that Kubota just might or should be looking over there shoulder..... naaaa. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

I was wondering what regions of the U.S. do NH sell the most tractor also Kubota??

Hope you are enjoying your vaction still also getting plenty of tractor time in./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Stay safe and/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ NH...Jim #2  
Thomas,

I don't know about regions, sorry. And you're right about Kubota having to look over their shoulder, but not just Kubota, ALL manufacturers have to do that! Could you imagine if some start up company read this board and came up with a new tractor that would fit all needs!

Also, I'm not getting in a lot of tractor time because when you own a beast like the NH TC18, it gets the job done fast! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

As far as summer goes, I'm back to work next week with a training workshop for four days, then the next week off, then back 3 days the next week, then school starts on the 28th of this month...party's over, yet another summer gone! Looking forward to another great year with my students! Really I am! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ NH...Jim #3  
Jim, I am sure during the school year you will think of lots of new projects to do with the TC next summer. My indication in the Washington, DC area is that Kubota is strongest, followed by NH. In ten years, I have gone from one local Kubota dealer to four (last week, at one dealer, the Cub Cadet dealer put up a Kubota sign, so I added one). Have gone from one Ford/NH dealer to three (one sells NH and Kubota - real toy store!). JD has stayed at two dealers throughout that period. Still only one CC (assuming they will keep selling them - don't know).

/ NH...Jim
So have you given your beast a nick name yet?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
If not I can offer couple./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Stay safe and/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ NH...Jim #5  
Thomas,

My son got me a license plate that says "Dad's Toy", that's about the closest I've come to a name. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ NH...Jim
Thats really nice of your son Jim./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH