Newbie from E. KY-HELLO!

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I own a DK40 which I've been using for about 10 years. You'll see me searching and discussing maintenance & repairs and as a former pro wrench I may be able to contribute my fair share here too. HELLO from eastern KY. :thumbsup:

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #2  
Hello from Louisiana!
Welcome to the forum.

I am a new member myself, but have search and found a lot of good info.
Seems there is a lot of experience here on TBN!!!

Have a great day :)
-Pujo

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #4  
Welcome from Maine :drink:

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #5  
Welcome aboard from NC. I've been on the Kioti O/O list on TBN for about five years and I find it a great source for information. I notice that owners of other brands read and post here too.

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #7  
I own a DK40 which I've been using for about 10 years. You'll see me searching and discussing maintenance & repairs and as a former pro wrench I may be able to contribute my fair share here too. HELLO from eastern KY. :thumbsup:

Another tech! Sweet!

Independent shops or dealerships?

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO! #8  
:welcome:
To TBN from Alabama. I served with a guy, in the late 60's, from that area who we called "Grandpa." He was only 19, but had no teeth and looked like an older Walter Brennen because he was raised on moonshine.

/ Newbie from E. KY-HELLO!
Cars & helos & industry. Euro cars-BMW/SAAB @ dealer & my beginning was to help an USAF guy prep his Fiat Abarth for SCCA racing-a long time ago. I served an apprenticeship as a industrial mechanic with Goodyear @ Topeka Plant. I wanted to be an electrician and was offered pipefitter, to which I asked is that all my choices and took mechanic.I am a life long MC rider & do my own fixing on them plus farm machines too over the years-on farm only never a dealer. I built wrecked euro cars on the side for many years but not one since 2008-no $ in it and I've aged into my MC hobby & also lifelong woodworker too so plenty to do-when not coming off shoulder surgery as I am now doing! It's a PITA too, even @ 3 months out on 3/19 very limiting! My pleasure is a full rotator cuff tear which the doc was able to reattach and now i can tie my shoes, been sleeping in a real bed(not recliner) for couple weeks and generally much better. It's all about certain muscles and ROM. Age 71 makes for a tougher road back and now researching hip replacements-decent looking guy in a worn out body, so it seems...