Price Check newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!!

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #1  

tb3147

Tractor
massey
looking at 5545 vs 5555 both machines are new wanting advice please on these especially prices! 5545 4wdwith loader OTD 25,950. 5555 4wd with loader OTD 28080.any advice or help is greatly appreciated thanks guys.

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #2  
:welcome:
To TBN TB3147. We are glad that you joined.

Is the 5555 the 4x4 or 4x2? If it is the 4x4 then I would go with it. You can never have too much power.

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #3  
:welcome:
To TBN TB3147. We are glad that you joined.

Is the 5555 the 4x4 or 4x2? If it is the 4x4 then I would go with it. You can never have too much power.
He said it was 4wd.

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #4  
   / newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #5  
5555 has, 10 more PTO HP, almost 500lbs heavier, 1 standard and 2 optional rear spools compared to 1 optional, 11.2 GPM hydraulic pump compared to 10.9 (close), wet disc brakes compared to dry, 55 amp alt. compared to 45, 5.1 more gallons of fuel onboard and is turbocharged. I say go with the 5555 just for the 10 more PTO HP and the 500lbs of more operating weight. Welcome aboard and enjoy your new machine.

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #6  
Ditto. Unless you plan on doing dainty stuff, buy the undainty tractor.... :) The majority of my tasks, I wish I had a bigger/heavier tractor, not a smaller/lighter one....

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #7  
Welcome. I think good follow up information is: what are you planning on using the tractor for? what's your homestead like and what's your plans for the machine?

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #8  
Welcome. Always, what do you plan to do with the tractor - then factor in how much more you'll want to do once you learn how great it is. Always buy the most tractor you can afford that fits your property and your shop.

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #9  
Welcome. Always, what do you plan to do with the tractor - then factor in how much more you'll want to do once you learn how great it is. Always buy the most tractor you can afford that fits your property and your shop.

Correction....always buy the most tractor you can afford that fits your property. You can build a bigger shop!

/ newb buying a new mahindra 5545 ?? need help!!!! #10  
If you lived closer, Out of the kindness of my heart, I would volunteer to store it for you in my ample barn....... You have to leave the keys so I can ' move it ' if I ' need to ' ..... :)