New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge.

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #2  
Best thing they can do is to take a few pry bars and get that one wheel off the rail and let it go on down!! If they try to pick it up with a crane, it will prolly result in another crane accident to be posted on youtube!! :)

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #3  
:D:D:DI know Eddie said he dosen't brakes on his truck but I thought it was red!!:D:D:D

Tom in Vermont

sorry Eddie, just couldn't stop my self

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #4  
Wouldn't be that hard to recover with a rotator wrecker, especially since it's a small single axle truck. I helped out on one kind of like that about a year ago on a single axle dump. Got stuck a little different however, that one had gotten the top edge of the bed stuck in a metal rail instead of being held by a tire.

I would be interesting to know if the tire held up until a wrecker got there or if it took the plunge.

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #5  
If you look at the tire it is flat. Gosh Darn all the guy wanted to do is get access to the spare. Hope he has a wheel wrench.

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #6  
Even if they could winch it back onto the bridge, who's the lucky one who gets to hook up the cable? lol

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #7  
Spyderman?!;)

Pamela Andersen? This way if something goes wrong flotation devices would deploy on contact with the water....:eek:

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #8  
Here, rookie, climb out on that corner of the truck and hook this chain so I can winch it up......

edit: ah, someone beat me to it!

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #9  
I wonder how the truck got there? It had to be the perfect sequence of events to land the truck where it is?

/ New way to use a dumptruck on a bridge. #10  
In china I'm surprized the concrete railing would take the hit letalone the weight.