New Tractor

/ New Tractor #1  

Elbamike

Tractor
LS 3038H
After many hours of research I pulled the trigger an bought an LS 3038H, with the FEL, 5' Bush Hog rotary mower, and a tiller. It's a Caddy compared to my Yanmar 1500. The only problem I have is getting a chance to work it. My Dad always seems to be in the seat. At 80 years old, I guess he deserves it.

I don't know how I lived without an HST. I have a 20 acre pecan orchard that was let go 30 years ago. Thick brush and trees everywhere. Lots of loader work, back and forth, etc. the HST makes it so easy, since Dads getting up there and my knees have seen better days.

I've only got 12 or so hours on it, so I'm looking forward to really learn how to get the most out of it.

/ New Tractor #2  
Enjoy the tractor elbamike. I know what you mean about the HST, my Kubota is a joy to operate. I really learned a lot about operating tractors from this site. Oh, let the old man enjoy it too. Take care.

/ New Tractor #3  
Congrats on the new tractor, that G3038 is a great value

/ New Tractor #4  
Elbamike, please let us know how things turn out for you. I'm hoping to purchase a G3033H myself if things will settle out for me.

Good luck with your tractor. From what I've seen, these are very well built tractors.