New toy..

/ New toy.. #11  
Ha! My thinking was more like when its too hot out I can put the top up and turn on the air-conditioning! I originally really wanted a Triumph TR6, but alas no air conditioning , had to update my thinking.
I've always had a soft spot for the TR cars. Early on I had a TR3 and TR4. The TR6 was always a dream. But alas... automotive technology passed these cars by. And more reliable better handling 2 seaters abound. They were more cool in their day than they are today IMHO. I too have the Mustang GT 6MT. It's a harley with air conditioning and heated seats. :D
Congratulations Hunt5470. There is nothing like a red sports car for Christmas

/ New toy..
I've always had a soft spot for the TR cars. Early on I had a TR3 and TR4. The TR6 was always a dream. But alas... automotive technology passed these cars by. And more reliable better handling 2 seaters abound. They were more cool in their day than they are today IMHO. I too have the Mustang GT 6MT. It's a harley with air conditioning and heated seats. :D
Congratulations Hunt5470. There is nothing like a red sports car for Christmas
Now I need to go yank out the console and radio cover, I want to replace the radio.

/ New toy.. #13  
Now I need to go yank out the console and radio cover, I want to replace the radio.
Yes but, the perfect car sounds so good you don't need a radio - buy an exhaust instead. lol

/ New toy..
Yes but, the perfect car sounds so good you don't need a radio - buy an exhaust instead. lol
Already has the upgraded exhaust
This car has dash controls for the radio and whoever put the radio in did not hook that up and I want it hooked up.

Last edited:
   / New toy.. #15  
Nice! Those S2000s are not cheap on the used market!

Did you get the earlier, 9000+ rpm 2.0L, or the later, 8000rpm 2.2L with more noticeable torque?

/ New toy..
Nice! Those S2000s are not cheap on the used market!

Did you get the earlier, 9000+ rpm 2.0L, or the later, 8000rpm 2.2L with more noticeable torque?
I got the later AP2 with the 2.2L. I drove several of both AP1, and AP2 , the drive train and handling of the AP2 was much superior in my opinion. And yes, it was not cheap!

/ New toy.. #17  
I got the later AP2 with the 2.2L. I drove several of both AP1, and AP2 , the drive train and handling of the AP2 was much superior in my opinion. And yes, it was not cheap!
The S2000 has doubled in price in the last 5 years. Used to be you could find a good example for 10k now everything is 20k and up.
A few months ago I decided it would b fun to have an old VW Beetle... until I saw the prices. No doubt you have to love what you drive. You are going to pay to play. :)

/ New toy.. #18  
I bought my S2ki in 2001 and loved every minute of it; until someone decided they wanted it more than me. Closest I've ever come to a sportbike on four wheels.

My user name is because I kept having to tell people it was not a Z3.

/ New toy..
I bought my S2ki in 2001 and loved every minute of it; until someone decided they wanted it more than me. Closest I've ever come to a sportbike on four wheels.

My user name is because I kept having to tell people it was not a Z3.
So it was stolen, or you were offered a price you couldn't refuse?

/ New toy.. #20  
I went through two sets of tires and an extra rear on my 1983 Interstate Goldwing. That bike had everything including electronic cruise control. It was like riding in a Cadilac with the windows down. I wasn't the type to race light to light. I made countless trips to Niagra Falls, Colorado and Texas when I lived in Ohio. I sold it when my X and I bought/built a new house. I still regret that day. I just turned 72 in October. The lady at the license bureau asked me if I wanted to keep the Motorcycle Endorsement. I said, "Heck Yea". It was only $4 more. You never know when another bike might show up. :D