New toy..

/ New toy.. #1  

hunt4570

Tractor
Grand L3540 ,724 loader, bucket, grapple and now forks also! And just for OP.. a pool!
So I sold my Harley of many years and bought a new toy, at least its a convertible! Getting older and the Harley was not getting any lighter, and more and more idiots out on the road!!
IMG_8780.JPG

IMG_8795.JPG

IMG_8798.JPG

So now we have Big Red, and Little Red!

IMG_8821.JPG

IMG_8824.JPG

Last edited:
   / New toy.. #3  
The S200 enjoys a good reputation. I sold may harley yrs ago. Too many crazy distracted drivers share the roads, indeed. I too have gone with many sport cars in replacement. Enjoy the fresh air and the thrills.

/ New toy..
The S200 enjoys a good reputation. I sold may harley yrs ago. Too many crazy distracted drivers share the roads, indeed. I too have gone with many sport cars in replacement. Enjoy the fresh air and the thrills.
Lots of distracted drivers and mobile texters!! It was a 2007 Road Glide I bought new and put 94k + miles on it, maybe we dodged a bullet by selling it before something happened.

/ New toy.. #6  
   / New toy.. #8  
I put a supercharger on one of those for a customer a long time ago. One of the most fun and driftiest cars I've messed around with.

/ New toy.. #9  
Got rid of my BMW....and went with a Mustang GT convertible. So when the weather is great I can put the top down and get that open air experience - and when it is cold and nasty I have a top and a heater!

But still have a Yamaha XT225 dirt bike for when I get 2-wheel withdrawal symptoms. Like most of you, getting old and don't trust most of the other drivers on the road.

/ New toy..
Got rid of my BMW....and went with a Mustang GT convertible. So when the weather is great I can put the top down and get that open air experience - and when it is cold and nasty I have a top and a heater!

But still have a Yamaha XT225 dirt bike for when I get 2-wheel withdrawal symptoms. Like most of you, getting old and don't trust most of the other drivers on the road.
Ha! My thinking was more like when its too hot out I can put the top up and turn on the air-conditioning! I originally really wanted a Triumph TR6, but alas no air conditioning , had to update my thinking.