New toy..

/ New toy.. #21  
   / New toy..
I went through two sets of tires and an extra rear on my 1983 Interstate Goldwing. That bike had everything including electronic cruise control. It was like riding in a Cadilac with the windows down. I wasn't the type to race light to light. I made countless trips to Niagra Falls, Colorado and Texas when I lived in Ohio. I sold it when my X and I bought/built a new house. I still regret that day. I just turned 72 in October. The lady at the license bureau asked me if I wanted to keep the Motorcycle Endorsement. I said, "Heck Yea". It was only $4 more. You never know when another bike might show up. :D
I cant even count the number of tires I went through with the Harley, put all but one set on myself. and ya, electric cruise control and all that stuff. Yes I too will keep my motorcycle endorsement but I did let my instructor classification expire, dont think I will do anymore teaching.

/ New toy.. #23  
Diddo on the moto endorsement...one of my favorite bikes was a Moto Guzzi Eldorado. It was a black and white dresser with floorboards and a big V-twin that would rock the bike when revved. It felt like an instant classic and was lots of fun.

Last edited:
   / New toy..
It was stolen in San Diego, found eight hours latter stripped and burned in Los Angeles.
Man, that sucks... lovely california I guess.

/ New toy.. #26  
Lots of distracted drivers and mobile texters!! It was a 2007 Road Glide I bought new and put 94k + miles on it, maybe we dodged a bullet by selling it before something happened.
One thing about a bike, it's Russian Roulette if you get wiped out. I have 3 of them but I ride pro actively.

/ New toy..
One thing about a bike, it's Russian Roulette if you get wiped out. I have 3 of them but I ride pro actively.
The riders awareness of whats going on around him/her makes a huge difference! And the trained ability to avoid a problem is priceless!