New to the club - Hinomoto e264

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #31  
Front loader is 800 kilograms. Hitch is type 1 .Like it.

Hi again, Eugene. My E264 is equipped with a Factory installed front loader. As you'll know, the articulated joints are linked together by heavy duty pins equipped with grease nipples at one end which ports grease the exterior surface at the center of the pin. To be clear, I am not referring to pins made from solid bars. Most all of these pins need replacing. Is there a supplier for these parts would can steer me to, or will i be obliged to have these custom made? Thanks in advance, Bill

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #32  
I have no source for the pins. I wish I could help you.

Eugene

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #33  
Hi Eugene, I have another technical question for you --- as you might recall I live in Spain so parts are exceptionally hard to come by. In a category by itself are nuts & bolts as ?ems manufactured in inches are not available, at all, while thread-count is also different. My Hinomoto E264 is missing the Crown nut that holds the steering Wheel on. In 2 weeks I'll be travelling to the USA so it will be a good occasion to stock-up on lots of things. Can you indicate the exact size & T.Count for the steering column Crown nut? Also, any idea who sells them? Thanks in advance,
Bill Stokel

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #34  
I have no source for the pins. I wish I could help you.

Eugene

Hi again, Eugene .... you've been very helpfulo in the past, I hope you might know where I can find something for my HM/E264. The parts I needs are the seals & rings to the front axle where the steering wheeels mate to the axle housing. In the HM manual (in Japanses), the page is B5, parts 18, 19, & 20, identified as HM parts 4823-1792-00-0, 4823-1803-00-0 and 4823--1815-00-0. Do you knoe of a supplier for these parts?
Thanks in advance, Bill Stokel (in Spain)

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #36  
Hi Eugene,
A technical question on my Hinomoto E264. I have replaced the w疸er pump w/new. The new pump leaks w疸er from a 5/32 [about] hole bored into the neck of the pump, thru the casting into the 疵ea where the impeller shaft rotates. Peering into the hole, I can see the shaft moving and the stream of leaking w疸er definately comes from this hole. There in no allen or set screw (hole in unthreaded). I've also checked the HM parts catalogue (page E13), which shows no screw or plug. Presumbaly, this hole should be plugged with something? Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Bill in Spain

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #37  
The pump is faulty if it's leaking from the hole. Try a good grade of automotive sealer to fill the hole. Let it cure completely and don't let any get on the shaft.

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #38  
Just picked up a e264 would like to know how to put power steering on the unit it is 4x4 with loader just replaced the steering gears would love to find a video on it if possible thank you so much. My e mail is Rickmatteson1955@gmail.com

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #39  
Rick still would like to find out more details on installing power steering on my e264 4x4 with loader my gmail is Rickmatteson1955@gmail.com would like to see photos and what parts to perches thank you so much