New to the club - Hinomoto e264

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #21  
Greetings from Sunny Spain. I just bought a Hino E264D w/fr.loader (ex-factory) and would appreciate any help you can offer. I have found a parts manual online but not an operators manual. Any suggestions? Did you ever ascertain whether the E264 had clones in other brands, MF 1035 perhaps? All the best

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #22  
The MF 1035 is close.

Eugene

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #23  
So I've heard but the specs I've seen on tractordata.com suggest the Deutz-Allis 5220 may be even closer .... do you have an opinion?

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #24  
I have an E322 and in my experience there are NO exact crossovers to another tractor. Some of the parts are interchangeable but finding them is a trial and error process. I found some parts for mine in South Carolina, Kentucky and Florida. The internet is your best source and a lot of phone calls. Finding manuals is a thankless job and most of them are not available. The only thing that worked for me was to take my own photos and then experiment with the controls and make my own book. Good Luck.

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #25  
This is a much smaller tractor.

Eugene

So I've heard but the specs I've seen on tractordata.com suggest the Deutz-Allis 5220 may be even closer .... do you have an opinion?

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #26  
Hi again,
My E264 Hino is due to arrive late this week or early next. One up-front question I have concerns whether the gears are synchronized, or not? If so, which gears? Put differently, can gears be shifted with the tractor in motion, or must all gears be put into motion from a dead stand-still? The question relates to all 4 forward gears and also the 2 reverse, plus both reduction gear levers? While I'm at it, can the PTO be put into motion while the tractor is in motion or must it, too, be engaged only from a dead-stop? Thanks in advance, Bill

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #27  
Must shift everything from a dead stop. There are a total of 24 speeds.

Eugene

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #28  
Thanks, I feared that was the case. Another Q: My E264 is equipped with a factory installed front loader (not after-market). Do you know the spec for load capacity? I'd guess 800 lbs but it is only a guess.

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #29  
Another Q: I'd like to get Pat's 3-point hitching system for the E264. Is it a type-1, 2 or 3? Are you familiar with this ítem? LIke it (or don't)?? Thanks for all your valuable input Hinomotoman, much appreciated.

/ New to the club - Hinomoto e264 #30  
Front loader is 800 kilograms. Hitch is type 1 .Like it.