new to me 03 century 2535

/ new to me 03 century 2535
That's unfortunate, but not surprising; fortunately we have enough aging citizenry here to support repair and re-use shops around here, but that won't last forever. It's interesting that we, in the 1st World, have brought our products to the point they typically last longer than they ever have- but once they do break they're treated as disposable.
I agree, I'm 98% confident i can find a matching one at a big box parts store. Just wanted to ask here first. But I’m coming to the realization that no one on here is still running these older tractors.

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #52  
That's unfortunate, but not surprising; fortunately we have enough aging citizenry here to support repair and re-use shops around here, but that won't last forever. It's interesting that we, in the 1st World, have brought our products to the point they typically last longer than they ever have- but once they do break they're treated as disposable.
Yes, I have 6 or so in my area as well. That is a shame.

Wilkija,
Most independent repair shops will use them to rebuild their alternator because it is less likely to come back for warranty work. Might just ask a few mechanics in your area if they have them rebuilt and by who.

Yes, I have 6 or so in my area as well. That is a shame.

Wilkija,
Most independent repair shops will use them to rebuild their alternator because it is less likely to come back for warranty work. Might just ask a few mechanics in your area if they have them rebuilt and by who.
I will call around and check. Thats a good idea.

/ new to me 03 century 2535 #54  
I agree, I'm 98% confident i can find a matching one at a big box parts store. Just wanted to ask here first. But I’m coming to the realization that no one on here is still running these older tractors.

If it says something, I didn't even realize Century or Branson existed when your tractor was built, and that's why they never got as popular as they deserved; now they're owned by TYM, and it's a shame. They might just be the best tractors to come out of South Korea, though Kioti, it's fanbase and market share, would likely disagree!

Can’t beat a 24 hour turn around.
alternator looks brand new! Couldn’t match the regulator exact but they found one real close from a skid steer alternator. $130
E54A0C5A-A52E-47AC-AFE2-FFD69946F318.jpeg

Add a before. Not great but you can tell a difference.
0722E4FC-B416-4C27-A9C8-95A5971CA4C4.jpeg

Got the alternator in and works great. 13.3 volts at idle. Got electric trench done as well.
611D46CB-B17A-48B4-B060-551BB3312A76.jpeg