New rechargeable work light

/ New rechargeable work light #52  
It's nice to have both options though cuz sometimes I found it's nice to concentrate the light in a specific area.

/ New rechargeable work light #55  
This is the work light style I'm thinking would fit our needs best. With USB charging, easy to use on-off switch, adjustable light direction and magnetic base.
Those are the same ones I started out with, they do have a hook. Had 4 of them, not too bad for price but not any where close to same league as the Astro on all fronts. On every one I had after about 2 years of use the female USB connector in base of light lost connection. Little red charging light wouldn’t come on unless I wiggled it. They did get used quite a bit though. I suppose the connecter would last longer with light use and less recharge cycles.
Suit yourself but just be forewarned.

Attachments

• BDC1F976-9206-4436-A229-9510C5A7FA23.jpeg
    BDC1F976-9206-4436-A229-9510C5A7FA23.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • AEFE3283-C783-4E32-9BCB-DA420BA1B7B2.jpeg
    AEFE3283-C783-4E32-9BCB-DA420BA1B7B2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
   / New rechargeable work light #56  
Here you go or anyone else that might be interested in this cheap durable rechargeable work light unless I got a fluke I'll vouch for it handsdown.

Attachments

• KIMG2274.JPG
    KIMG2274.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • KIMG2275.JPG
    KIMG2275.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
   / New rechargeable work light
Thanks for the suggestions guy's. I'll order that makita and some of those work lights when we get home.

/ New rechargeable work light #58  
View attachment 833019
These seem to work well. Strong magnets

This is the work light style I'm thinking would fit our needs best. With USB charging, easy to use on-off switch, adjustable light direction and magnetic base.
I have a couple of the Harbor Freight version of those lights. Mine are the Braun 500 lumen. The magnet is strong - holds the light in many oddball positions when working on my old truck. Easy to get the light into tight spaces and aim it just where needed.

HF also sells an Icon 800 lumen light of similar design. I haven't really felt the need for a brighter light in my use, but I might consider it if one of my Braun models breaks.

I should add, the reasons I'm looking for new shop lights is two fold. They have improved on the rechargeable type enough that I now like them better. Do have battery ones out there which will be retired in time. Plus my eyes are no longer seeing much in low light. I'm still awaiting on one set of lights but I'll give reviews of them all in time. Thanks!

Last edited: