New Rear Blade - Land Pride

/ New Rear Blade - Land Pride
I recently ordered a Land Pride RB3784 (7') rear blade. Does anyone have one and how do you like it? I have a 6' light duty rear blade and it works ok enough on spreading gravel or moving snow. I really wanted the offset so I could pull gravel in from the edge of the road without getting right on the soft shoulder. I live on a hillside so there are disadvantages to going over the side. :laughing: I also wanted a heavier blade for working the dirt road especially when it gets some wash boarding. The new blade is appox. 600 lbs. so it should cut better than the light duty blade that I have.

That's it, but the local Kabota dealer who sells them had it in tan. :)

:thumbsup:

I have that exact blade for 7 years now. Very happy with it. I bought mine with the hydraulic angle and use it mostly for plowing snow on my gravel driveway . I didn't buy the skid shoes until 3 years after I bought the blade because I thought they were too expensive and I wouldn't need them.... Bad move, they help tremendously plowing snow and I would recommend them. I have hit several large embedded rocks in my driveway and haven't hurt it a bit.

A very good blade that should last you a lifetime. IMHO

View attachment 676349 View attachment 676350 View attachment 676351 View attachment 676352

Going manual on mine for now, top n tilt is always an option later.

Thanks for all the input, I think I made the right choice. Now I can't wait for it to get here, but I probably won't use it because of my winter set up till spring to recover some gravel.

20190313_114526.jpg

/ New Rear Blade - Land Pride #16  
I installed a Fit Rite hydraulic top link about five years ago. Best decision I've made in a long time. Makes ALL land engagement implements work far better/easier.