new ranger review?

/ new ranger review?
On a negative accessory note, we can't locate a topper manufatuer for this truck. We've contacted Century (no responce yet) and ARE who said they have one in the works, but won't say when it will be out. We'd like the topper style that's a bit taller than the cab so we can get taller items in it. :irked:

/ new ranger review? #63  
I'd get a Truxedo Lo-Pro soft tonneau for it now, and wait till you find the best tall cap once they all start making them (probably next year). Then you can sell the tonneau if you want.

/ new ranger review?
We may have to but the better ones sure are $$$$.

I'd get a Truxedo Lo-Pro soft tonneau for it now, and wait till you find the best tall cap once they all start making them (probably next year). Then you can sell the tonneau if you want.

/ new ranger review? #66  
What is supposed to be so special about these to make them command such pricing? Don't think I've ever read a review that had much nice to say about them...even in Consumer Reports, whose charter forbids them from saying anything bad about toyotas. I don't see a disproportionate number of old ones around either, and if the quality/durability is anything like the turdra I had for a company truck at my last job that ain't much of a plus either.

ISTR they had kind of a cult following with the mud kiddies back in the 80s, but any off roaders I know today have either Chevys or Jeeps.
I don't get it.

I was scheduled for a new truck this year, but suggested instead that somebody else gets a new one a year early, and I take theirs instead. I thought that I was being stupid, but after finding out that he was getting a Tundra I'm thankful to be getting a 2 year old Chevy instead. I'm not brand loyal at all, it's just that there's something about the Tundra that I don't like.

/ new ranger review?
We're brand loyal to "whatever works best" :) Nonetheless, our nearest Toy dealer was 2 hours away and recall crap was a pain to deal with.. The Fudge* dealership is 2 miles away and so far, they have treated us well.

*Ford

I was scheduled for a new truck this year, but suggested instead that somebody else gets a new one a year early, and I take theirs instead. I thought that I was being stupid, but after finding out that he was getting a Tundra I'm thankful to be getting a 2 year old Chevy instead. I'm not brand loyal at all, it's just that there's something about the Tundra that I don't like.

/ new ranger review? #68  
We're brand loyal to "whatever works best" :) Nonetheless, our nearest Toy dealer was 2 hours away and recall crap was a pain to deal with.. The Fudge* dealership is 2 miles away and so far, they have treated us well.

*Ford

On our travels threw the UP of michigan only toyota dealer seen was in marquette.Told the wife will stick with our ram,dodge,ford products.

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg