new pull behind leaf blower

/ new pull behind leaf blower #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
well, new to me.... I've been waiting for a decent used blower to show up locally, and one did.
I added the front hitch and wheel kit, and it works quite nicely. It became much more stable when I put a five pound weight on the rear. One has to think about where one is going and not get too close to mulched areas. Frankly I'd like a remote for the throttle so I could go to idle when needed.

Boy, it sure beats walking. And it did a really nice job on the very long paved driveway I tried it out on. Blew leaves, twigs, acorns, rocks, just about everything went flying. Definitely not a machine to use in suburbia... hmmmm, that was a nice picture window:ashamed:

Attachments

• DSCN0016.JPG
    DSCN0016.JPG
    871.8 KB · Views: 4,039
  • DSCN0017.JPG
    DSCN0017.JPG
    866.2 KB · Views: 1,663
  • DSCN0018.JPG
    DSCN0018.JPG
    864.1 KB · Views: 683
  • DSCN0019.JPG
    DSCN0019.JPG
    895.5 KB · Views: 1,736
   / new pull behind leaf blower #2  
Nice job. I have a similar leafblower that I used to tow around attached to the sulky on my Gravely Professional 16 walkbehind.

Although, I think you really need a Gravely sweeper attachment. ;)

/ new pull behind leaf blower #3  
That looks like fun. I wonder of you could buy a 10' (or so) throttle cable, zip tie it to the hitch, run it under the seat and attach the handle to the fender in a way it would be easy to remove should you need to separate the blower from the mower?

I bet you could really stoke a brush fire with that thing!