New Power Trac equipment release dates

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates
"a different front part for the 400 series up to 60 some inches loading height is an other one."

I was hoping for more lifting heights! That is one big reason I am looking at 2425.

KCook

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #12  
Power Trac Post Driver

Doug:
It's worth a search on post drivers and post pounders: I vaguely remember comments about encounters with rocks. Cowboydoc and some others have a lot of experience with post drivers, and recommend them highly. If you don't find what you want, I'm sure they can tell you how one would do on your property.

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #13  
Re: Power Trac Post Driver

Thanks Charlie.

I'll continue my research as suggested. I appreciate your insights and the time you take to share them. With what I'm learning here from you guys on TBN, I'm getting my attachment priority list together, gaining some technique advice and generally feeling more prepared. Now, if I can just manage to manifest a great deal for a used 30 OB HP D PT at the right price, I'll be ready to go for some seat time. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Oh boy, a Post Driver - another "must-have" PT attachment. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

"Really, my love, we gotta get this!!!....remember, we have a lot of fencing to do keep your horses safe, and we can save a bundle by cutting the locust and driving the posts in ourselves"

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #14  
well, that would be 8 inches more. plus, do what we did. make yourself a small ramp to lift the front to the height to where ever you need to get to. that is what we did last year in spring to load our pick-ups with side panels in tight spots.

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #15  
60" would be a definate PLUS. Just to keep it competetive with other brands.

Power Trac told me they were making a new video, I hope some new items will be on it. As of now they are taking names.

KCook

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #17  
in the past when someone was taking names i always got very bad details (jobs to do in the military). i hope that i will get an interesting video out of it, this time. thanks!

I will call them in about a month to find out were the video is at, thanks!

KCook

/ New Power Trac equipment release dates #19  
great, thanks