New Polaris RZR

/ New Polaris RZR #11  
Bringing back an old thread here but I got to test drive a 2008 Polaris Ranger RZR this weekend at the local grass drags and it is the most fun I have had since I last rode my 1985 Honda Odyssey. :D

It goes a top speed of 55mph with High and Low range. It's two wheel drive with a limited slip rear and with the push of a button it becomes AWD and is unstoppable. They had piles of rocks, tires, RR ties, etc to climb and neither was a challenge. The rear bed is really only useful for small storage but it is far more recreational than work. I really like the seats and full steering wheel with a simple two pedal gas/brake also.

The MSRP is just over $10k which seems a little steep but when the second year of production (2009 model) becomes available, I will be all over it. Maybe even a used 2008 this spring if there are some available.

What a machine! :cool:

/ New Polaris RZR
I got to drive one about a week ago. It is impressive. Not as stable in my opinion as an Odyssey or Pilot, but very capable. I would set the wheels out wider on the rear to be able to slide it without feeling tippy. That is my only complaint.

/ New Polaris RZR #13  
Yeah I drove one of those, they were so much my fun too! But I bought the Sportsman 450. Its amazing. I love it. I will always buy a Polaris! Its good for the Maple Syrup harvest, work in the snow/slush, mud. Its good for the farm work for my cattle and horses.