13 KB · Views: 2,078
  • frontsm.jpg
    frontsm.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,670
  • RR1sm.jpg
    RR1sm.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 753
   / New Polaris RZR #2  
Pretty cool. More of an ATV than UTV, but it should give the Rhino some competetion. 300lbs of bed capacity is pretty low.

/ New Polaris RZR
It was designed more to be a fun vehicle than a work vehicle. 300 is low, but the cargo area is tiny. If I recall, the Rhino is rated at only 400 lbs. The RZR reminds me of a 2 seater Odyssey or Pilot. The Pilots had gotten really pricey before they were discontinued, so the RZR is priced modestly when you think about inflation.

/ New Polaris RZR #5  
anyone know when rzr's will be available? looks like an great machine.i think my rhino will be for sale.how reliable have the rangers been?

/ New Polaris RZR
One article I read said that they would be available this spring. I have a 2006 XP700 Ranger with 60 hours and so far I have had zero problems. The 2005s had a heat issue, but they fixed that.

bigdeer2000 said:
anyone know when rzr's will be available? looks like an great machine.i think my rhino will be for sale.how reliable have the rangers been?

/ New Polaris RZR #7  
I have a 2004 Ranger 6x6. It's an awesome machine.

/ New Polaris RZR #8  
I have been considering a RTV for some time. Maybe this will be the one. I only wish it had a larger bed and more bed capacity but otherwise it may fit my wish list. The size and power are a big plus for me. I would like to see a camo version of the razr. The xp is aimed at the ulitity/work end and the razr at the sport end. Of course there is lots of room for crossover between these areas.
I read that RTV sales are projected to increase 20% this year, while ATV sales are projected to be flat or decline slightly. The RTV's will definitely hurt the 2 up ATV sales.

/ New Polaris RZR #9  
radman1 said:
I have been considering a RTV for some time. Maybe this will be the one. I only wish it had a larger bed and more bed capacity but otherwise it may fit my wish list. The size and power are a big plus for me. I would like to see a camo version of the razr. The xp is aimed at the ulitity/work end and the razr at the sport end. Of course there is lots of room for crossover between these areas.
I read that RTV sales are projected to increase 20% this year, while ATV sales are projected to be flat or decline slightly. The RTV's will definitely hurt the 2 up ATV sales.

Hey Radman, how's the cab heat?;)

I'm a long time power sports nut, from racing snowcross and cross country to recreation motorcycles and quads so I've had a lot of different RV's over the years, currently due to time constraints all I have left is my Polaris Ranger that I use for mostly for work around the property but sometimes get out on the trail. It is very reliable and fast (45 mph)and very capable of hauling a load. I have hauled dirt with it and exceeded the #1,500 capacity numerous times. The RZR is aimed at the trail rider and hunter because most states have two types of trail systems; 50" width and below and above 50" so this vehicle would have a lot more trail available to ride but it won't do the work of the larger Ranger.

/ New Polaris RZR #10  
i currently have a rhino and an rtv. in my opinion they are so different that they do not compete against each other on the sales floor.the rzr looks like it was designed to go after the rhino market.