New Pasture Saplings

/ New Pasture Saplings #81  
Multiple mowings will not kill saplings. Some species actually thrive on it. Mowing will control tall growth but that's about all.
Well some magic must have happened because I turned it to pasture by just mowing.

/ New Pasture Saplings #82  
   / New Pasture Saplings #84  
Well some magic must have happened because I turned it to pasture by just mowing.
Works for me, too. Some people don’t know as much as they think they do, or they show cancer causing chemicals more love than they deserve.
I have turned many acres of 30’ tall woods into hay pastures just by mowing, no chemicals.

One of the most fun things on the internet is watching people tell you you can’t do something, then you do it and still they persist.

/ New Pasture Saplings #85  
Works for me, too. Some people don’t know as much as they think they do, or they show cancer causing chemicals more love than they deserve.
I have turned many acres of 30’ tall woods into hay pastures just by mowing, no chemicals.

One of the most fun things on the internet is watching people tell you you can’t do something, then you do it and still they persist.
You mowed 30' tall woods???? You are a magician too!!! 🤪

/ New Pasture Saplings #86  

The one that says it can't be done should stay out of the way of the one that's doing it.

/ New Pasture Saplings #87  
The one that says it can't be done should stay out of the way of the one that's doing it.
The one that says he cleared acreage of 30' tall trees with mowing should prove it. :)

You guys crack me up. :)

/ New Pasture Saplings #88  
^^^ Yep. Words to live by
Talk is cheap. BS is free.
Watch what happens next ;)

Last edited:
   / New Pasture Saplings #90  
2015 some saplings up to 30’ tall.

1676668199435.jpeg

Now a grass field making hay

1676668293155.jpeg

So there’s your proof. :)
Had about enough of you calling me a liar little man :)