new mt342hc

/ new mt342hc #1  

preacher1

Tractor
LS MT342HC
Mid February delivery. Only 8 hours on it now, mostly giving grandchildren rides. I traded Kubota L3240 with 1015 hours and land pride 1575 backhoe in. I did spend a couple of hours moving brush with grapple. I got the LS 2106 backhoe and loader, loaded rear tires and third function valve for the . It works so much better than the standard rear remote and long hose for grapple use. I was hesitate to spend the $$ but wife talked me into it. She said if we died today, the kids would be spending the money on what they wanted tomorrow, so might as well have what we want. She used the same argument for the kubota side by side a few years ago. I have spent a little time just sitting in the cab. I bought the 42 it had the same frame as the 50 plus tractors, but my l3240, without cab, had enough power to spin tires and figured this will do the same. I was right, the tires will spin when pushing big piles of stuff. I don't know total weight but figure about 7500 lb with loader and backhoe on it. the Kubota seemed to top out at about 6000 lb. Does anyone know correct weight?, Dealer did not know for certain but thought about 7500

/ new mt342hc #2  
Not sure about the weight.

And Congrats on the new tractor! I'm sure your grandkids love it too!

I'd rather have grandpa's tractor than grandpa's money any day! That's memories, and those cannot be bought.

/ new mt342hc #3  
Tractor is approximately 4200+1100 for the loader and no idea on the backhoe.

The weights should be listed in each of the owners manuals you have.

/ new mt342hc
Tractor is approximately 4200+1100 for the loader and no idea on the backhoe.

The weights should be listed in each of the owners manuals you have.
Thanks. The manual lists weight for loader but not bucket. also don't know if the subframe is included in total.

/ new mt342hc #5  
Whatever your loader weighs, figure the backhoe weighs the same within a couple hundred lbs.