New member and BX2360 owner

/ New member and BX2360 owner #1  

mikedodd

Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Hello to the group. My wife, Louise, and I took delivery of a new Kubota BX2360, and are looking forward to using it to finish landscaping our new house and to put in a garden next spring.

This forum ought to be a great help, because we're both tractor newbies.

Regards, Mike

/ New member and BX2360 owner #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New member and BX2360 owner #4  
Welcome, I, kind of new guy my self. Thanks for buying orange. Proud owner of a B3300 SU with a FEL and Hoe. Just love these smaller machinces around the house. Pricey but they get it done, and we are never done:laughing:
Welcome,
Dan

/ New member and BX2360 owner #6  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Kubota Owning/Operating Forum.

/ New member and BX2360 owner #7  
Congratulations, we have a BX2660 which is pretty much the same and really like the BX Series. You will be pleasantly surprised at what all it will do.:thumbsup:

/ New member and BX2360 owner #8  
My first Kubota was a BX2200 about 9 years ago. FEL and MMM. It shocked and awed me as I'm sure yours will you.

/ New member and BX2360 owner #9  
Welcome to TBN.I have a BX2360 and find it to be a very tough little tractor.Hope you like yours as much as I do mine.

/ New member and BX2360 owner #10  
Welcome to the board. I just started reading this board last couple of months. I bought a GR2110 last year and had so many problems with it they gave me a good deal on a BX2660. I find a loads of information and lots of enjoyable reading here. :thumbsup: