New LT42e owner.

/ New LT42e owner. #22  
Hi OP. Great write up and thanks for keeping us updated. I watched your video before I bought my LT42e. Luckily I started out with the redesigned mower in July 2021. Once I figured out the secret to charging (unplug charger from wall, plug adaptor into the mower firmly until you hear the click, the plug into wall) no problems.

I mow several acres that can be rugged and rocky. The blades are light weight to give more run time, and they are prone to bend, and the attachment adaptors can break. I keep a few spares on hand.

Overall I am happy with this mower. You can check out my long and boring review video if you like.

/ New LT42e owner. #23  
   / New LT42e owner. #24  
Reviews don't look promising on this mower.

Cub Cadet LT42E
I read through reviews sometimes and ask myself, do I have the same product as these reviewers? Time will tell, but for this lawn tractor it seems like if you get through the first 10-20 hours ok you should be golden.

/ New LT42e owner. #25  
Hi OP. Great write up and thanks for keeping us updated. I watched your video before I bought my LT42e. Luckily I started out with the redesigned mower in July 2021. Once I figured out the secret to charging (unplug charger from wall, plug adaptor into the mower firmly until you hear the click, the plug into wall) no problems.

I mow several acres that can be rugged and rocky. The blades are light weight to give more run time, and they are prone to bend, and the attachment adaptors can break. I keep a few spares on hand.

Overall I am happy with this mower. You can check out my long and boring review video if you like.
That's a good size area for the LT42E! Interesting reading about these glad to see these posts.