New L2501

/ New L2501 #41  
I used a piece of expanded metal and I cut a piece of hardware cloth to cover the expanded metal and wired/clamped it on to the front. It has lasted since 2014 without damaging my plastic grill or radiator.

/ New L2501 #42  
If you have a gravel driveway, a landscape box on the 3pt would to be useful to maintain your drive and help with the ballast situation without resorting to fluid/beetjuice in the tires.
I have found adding a 'top & tilt' kit almost a must for maintaining my steep gravel driveway.

/ New L2501 #43  
Yes, good choice. Since you've already purchased pallet forks, I would suggest getting a box scraper. You will probably find that you have some dirt to level out, but it will also help to counter balance your lifting load. Also, look into water filling the rear tires if not already done.
Loading tires with beet juice is the choice for climates that freeze. As for the box scraper I must agree, that unit does much more than a simple back blade. I bought a 7 foot for my 65 ho Mahindra, a nice fit and fabulous work tool.

/ New L2501 #44  
Yes, good choice. Since you've already purchased pallet forks, I would suggest getting a box scraper. You will probably find that you have some dirt to level out, but it will also help to counter balance your lifting load. Also, look into water filling the rear tires if not already done.
Hey! Water filling in the rear wheels???? Hope you do not livr in a freezing area🥴🥴🥴