New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over

/ New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over
Some how you have gotten quite the can of worms on that NH.
No doubt. Who would have thought leaving the key on would cause so many issues.
I'm sure it doesn't help that I have zero experience with diesel engines. Gas engines are no problem. But diesels run off of voodoo magic.
Again, I am grateful for everyone's help and suggestions.

/ New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over #22  
Are all the fuses good? Low volts will increase amps & you may have fried a fuse to the fuel solenoid?

/ New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over #23  
If you've got a jump box or other 12V source, you can "jump" the fuel solenoid open by connecting 12V across the solenoid wiring terminals. If it starts then, you either have an electrical wiring problem in the tractor wiring harness or the solenoid is bad. Last time I had to jump my fuel solenoid, I pulled the dash and discovered "varments" had chewed my harness wiring almost in two. Took a lot of patience to cut and 'correctly' reconnect about 15 wires in the harness. But it has worked fine for the last 5 years.

I have checked all fuses. None are blown. I can find no mention of a fuel solenoid in the operator's manual or the shop manual. Where might it be located?
I did follow the instructions for priming the fuel system.
Sadly, my frustration got the best of me. In an attempt to ensure there was no water in the fuel/water separator, I broke the sensor.
I've ordered a replacement and am waiting for it to arrive.
I'll be so happy to get this thing running again.

New rule... Key must be removed from ignition once tractor is parked. Lol

/ New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over #25  
Is there a way to test the fuel shut off solenoid?

/ New Holland TS125a Won't Turn Over #27  
Sometimes the answer is take the tractor to a qualified diesel repair shop. This is one of those times I am afraid. You are going to wind up spending way more money chasing this problem than letting someone that has experience help you. If you have not found the issue in the past 6 months it is time. Hope this is not taken the wrong way as I mean no disrespect. Wish you the best.

Sometimes the answer is take the tractor to a qualified diesel repair shop. This is one of those times I am afraid. You are going to wind up spending way more money chasing this problem than letting someone that has experience help you. If you have not found the issue in the past 6 months it is time. Hope this is not taken the wrong way as I mean no disrespect. Wish you the best.
No offense at all. I've nearly conceded defeat on this one. My pride has a hard time quitting.
I have no way to get this tractor to a repair shop. So I guess I'll have to fork over the cash for a service call.
With all of this, I have the tractor turning over and high pressure fuel to the rail. So progress has been made.
I do appreciate everyone's help and advice.