New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode
I just deleted the system on my 2015 LS xg3032. our two tractors are practically identical. To remove the system all you have to do is run power from the ignition to the solenoid. Unplug the other plugs which go to the solenoid. The solenoid plug that you run power to is two wires - make one go to ground, the other goes to the ignition(hot). In addition to this you remove the DPF filter, and knock out what is remaining behind it. The only other thing you have to do is run a throttle cable from the hand throttle to the lever on the injection pump.

Good luck putting it in the shop for repairs if you go that route. I put mine in the shop and paid $4,700, waited 1 1/2 years, got it back just for it to go into limp mode again very soon after. I ended up taking it to a local retired tractor mechanic and we had that thing running in 30 minutes just by removing the solenoid as a first test. The only reason you need to run power to the solenoid is so the ignition can shut the tractor off.

Private message me if you have any questions or would like some pictures for reference.
Thank you very much. Great information.

Something's not right here. I find it hard to comprehend that any manufacturer would make a tractor that forces you to stop every 4 hours for a regeneration cycle that lasts a half hour.

Are you sure you are reading your owner's manual correctly? Some have confused "Parked Regeneration" with the normal regeneration process that happens when you are just working the machine. Those are two different processes. Most of us just keep on working when the regen light comes on, no input is required from the operator other than making sure the rpms are up there. And yes, you have a Tier 4 diesel so you have to keep that engine running at ~ 2000 rpm or more once it is warmed up.
Thank you. I have had multiple discussions with the New Holland dealership about this. He told me my specific year tractor has to be regenerated this way. It will go into limp mode if you do not park it and run at full throttle until all the regen lights go off. He said I could continue to work if I kept it at full throttle. I can do this while plowing snow or using the backhoe, but at others times I have to park it for the regen. Regen every 4 hours for 1/2 hour is what the 2015 Boomer 37 does.

I'm having the same issue on a 2019 Workmaster 50. How can I force a regen? or what needs to be cleaned?
According to New Holland, the forced regen has to be done from their laptop computer.
Could be the DPF cannister is loaded with soot. That entails a professional cleaning. Think I'd have a talk with your dealer about that as it don't sound kosher.
This same problem happened 200 hours ago. It went to dealership. The canister was not dirty, as indicated by the onboard computer that put it in shutdown mode. I plan to ask about the condition of the sensor that triggered these shutdowns. First, they need to connect it to their laptop computer again.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #14  
We have a 2015 WM 33 with 780 hrs on it. It goes into regen about ever 4 hrs since new but the dealer told us to keep working it during the regen and definitely not to shut it down during the regen, nothing about working at 2000+ rpm. Recently it seems to be going into regen on shorter periods. I'll have to start watching the time frames. Does anyone know of a software delete kit for it? We just had a lot of problems with the DEF system on our 2017 T4.90 and I'm not looking forward to more dealer repair bills caused by the EPA.

Jrasband is your 2015 LS xg3032 the same as the WM33 does it have the Shibaura N843T-F-24 engine?

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #15  
I wish I had never purchased these newer tractors the old just run.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #17  
We have a 2015 WM 33 with 780 hrs on it. It goes into regen about ever 4 hrs since new but the dealer told us to keep working it during the regen and definitely not to shut it down during the regen, nothing about working at 2000+ rpm. Recently it seems to be going into regen on shorter periods. I'll have to start watching the time frames. Does anyone know of a software delete kit for it? We just had a lot of problems with the DEF system on our 2017 T4.90 and I'm not looking forward to more dealer repair bills caused by the EPA.

Jrasband is your 2015 LS xg3032 the same as the WM33 does it have the Shibaura N843T-F-24 engine?
yes, same engine. software delete kit is unavailable and unnecessary. All you have to is install a throttle cable and run a wire to the solenoid, super easy.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #18  
yes, same engine. software delete kit is unavailable and unnecessary. All you have to is install a throttle cable and run a wire to the solenoid, super easy.
Thanks for the reply. Will I have to do anything to the exhaust?

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #19  
Just reread your post when you say remove the dpf filter and knock out whats behind it, what is it that is suposed to be knocked out? do I leave the filter out ?

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #20  
Remove your hood for easy access. Than Disconnect the exhaus pipe after the DPF filter. Remove the bolts that hold the DPF filter together. After you do those thiungs you can open up the canister, remove the filter by hand - there will be a small portion of it remaining in the back of the canister that you can easily break apart and pull the chunks out by hand.

After you do that you can put the canister back together and reinstall exhaust pipe.