New Holland 2007 TC30 wont start

/ New Holland 2007 TC30 wont start #1  

racer86y

Bronze Member
Tractor
2010 Kubota L2800
I have tried everything.The starter won't engage and fuel shutoff wont engage.I took battery cable off for 30 minutes or so and it fired up and died.Then it went back to same thing.Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.This is 3rd time in a year this has happened.The other 2 times i let it sit for a few weeks and bam,it started and ran for several months with no problem.

/ New Holland 2007 TC30 wont start
Can you explain "everything"?
Dutchy

new battery,new fuel filter,new air filter checked all the sensors and only one i could not get to show its right is the air control sensor.I plugged black and orange together but it did nothing.

/ New Holland 2007 TC30 wont start #4  
This sounds like some kind of computer issue. If you can let it sit for months then have it magically work, try disconnecting the battery. Take the leads you removed and short them together. This should drain any residual voltage in your system. You may also wish to turn on the key switch at this time to ensure those circuits are drained also. After having done all this try reconnecting the battery. This may not help but it might give you more information to go on.

/ New Holland 2007 TC30 wont start
This sounds like some kind of computer issue. If you can let it sit for months then have it magically work, try disconnecting the battery. Take the leads you removed and short them together. This should drain any residual voltage in your system. You may also wish to turn on the key switch at this time to ensure those circuits are drained also. After having done all this try reconnecting the battery. This may not help but it might give you more information to go on.

I cleaned both cables and both post but now as before something is telling fuel shutoff valve not to open.It spins over nicely now just won't start.