New Graphics

/ New Graphics #1  

Golfgar4

Elite Member
Tractor
None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!
Hey, I just noticed the neat little graphic at the top left of the page by the TBN banner.

Geesh, I hope that hasn't been there for a couple of days. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Of course, if it has been, I haven't noticed it before now because of how busy I've been reviewing posts.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

That's a nice touch. Hope more of those are planned in the future. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Graphics #2  
I'm sure glad you pointed that out /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif seems I never look at the top of the page. Coooool /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New Graphics #3  
<font color="blue"> Geesh, I hope that hasn't been there for a couple of days. </font>

No, just today. Looks like Muhammad is taking a page out of the Google playbook -- nice touch.

/ New Graphics #4  
I thought you guys were seeing things. Until I went back to my Internet Explorerer. For some reason Firefox doesn't show it. I have been using Firefox now for about a week and am not impressed with it at all. It keeps telling me I need additional plug ins and click here to install them. But it can never finish installing because of a certain file can't be found of such and such servier?? It even tried installing an Apple program and couldn't do that?

So I thinks I am going to Control Panel, Add and Remove Programs and click on Fire Fox.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, man my gut is full.

murph

/ New Graphics #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( For some reason Firefox doesn't show it. )</font>

Sounds like it is using what's in cache rather than checking for page updates.

/ New Graphics #6  
I don't know how long it's been there, but I only noticed it early this morning. It's a nice touch.

/ New Graphics #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( For some reason Firefox doesn't show it. )</font>

Sounds like it is using what's in cache rather than checking for page updates. )</font>

Yep, cleared my cache and now it works. Did some digging to find where you tell it to update or check for updates, but can't find it. Will have to dig more later.

murph

/ New Graphics #8  
Yeah, I put that up yesterday afternoon, but the images have the same file names so they might not have refreshed until today for some people.