New BH77 Value?

/ New BH77 Value? #11  
OP here, I found a build sheet I worked from Kubotausa dated August, 2020 before I purchased my LX3310 off a dealer lot.

The list price of the BH77 was $7051, the 16" bucket was $658, and the thumb was $482, and the subframe was $953 for a total list price of $9144.

Not sure exactly what I actually paid as it was a bundled, (minimally) discounted deal with the tractor, FEL, etc. and eventually included sales tax.

I just went to the KubotaUSA site and configured a LX3310 and the list price of the BH, thumb, 16" bucket and subframe is $11,651 (up $2507 in ~2 years) with what appears to be limited availability.

The bad news is the price of Mini-EX has gone up tremendously as well. Mine purchased 2020 at $62k is now selling for $81k.

/ New BH77 Value?
The bad news is the price of Mini-EX has gone up tremendously as well. Mine purchased 2020 at $62k is now selling for $81k.

But the good news is that in 3 years that will likely seem like a bargain. LOL

thanks all

/ New BH77 Value? #13  
OP here, I found a build sheet I worked from Kubotausa dated August, 2020 before I purchased my LX3310 off a dealer lot.

If that dealer is local, call them. They may either buy it back, or have a buyer waiting.

I bought a 48 tiller with mine. When I realized I wasn't using it as much as I expected, I took it back to the dealer on consignment. They got almost what I paid for it three years earlier. Even after keeping their percentage I got more than I expected.

/ New BH77 Value? #14  
Many people buy these with tractors at 0% and the 60.00 a month is easier to absorb than a big lump sum outlay
This may be a bit off topic but if the OP financed it isn't his to sell until the loan is paid off. Just something to think about...

After looking at the prices I think it's time to get a subframe for my 750 Woods.