New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak)

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak)
I use the Kodiak about every day and am extremely happy with it. It works great, is easy to ride, and I find it really handy when I want to go adventure around at the neighbor's farm. It will slip between trees where the Side by Side won't fit, and it allows me to get further back into the woods very easily.
Bought a plow and full skid plates for it, front and rear winch setup (just in case), full street legal kit, small LED light bar, and a CO2 inflator system (in case of a flat).

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak) #12  
Bought my Kodiak 450 new in 2006. Over 9,000 miles on it now. Excellent machine. Had to put a new stator in it five years ago, otherwise it has been trouble free.
IMG_4777eprtbn11-20-22.jpg

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak)
9000 miles is great! I am expecting mine to be simular, well, at least I hope so! Lol

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak) #14  
I also had a Grizzly 700. Very smooth riding and loads of power. I sold it to get a side by side but ATV's are easy to throw in the back of a truck.

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak) #15  
^ humblebrag

I can barely pick up the rear of one and you are tossing them!

/ New ATV's (this case Yamaha Kodiak) #16  
I have owned all(not Polaris) the major brands;last four have been Yamahas;currently have a Kodiak and a Viking.Previous Rhino and :Grizzley.All were very good machines;I put on maybe 2-3K per year both for pleasure and business.