New 7040 need a cup holder

/ New 7040 need a cup holder
I'm one of the few people that removed all the plastic cup holders from my tractor when I got her. Use those places for glove storage or whatever. I've been running tractors since the 60's and never felt to need to have a sippy cup of anything with me. If I am really working, I have a gallon or three of ice water with me...though... :)

Like I said though, I dont necessarily use mine for "cups"; just more of a catch all.

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #12  
IMHO the cup holder on my M7040 HDC is very difficult for a disabled person such as I to reach. I keep telling myself I need to install one on the cab door post.

Good idea. That's what I did and it's the perfect place to have the cup holder. :thumbsup:

pic7-1.jpg

pic9.jpg

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #13  
my 7040SU has to cup holder in the floor on my left hand side behind the draft control lever.

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #14  
4shorts
I want a cup holder like yours. I suppose you made it? How much plus freight???Thanks,Jim

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #15  
4shorts
I want a cup holder like yours. I suppose you made it? How much plus freight???Thanks,Jim

Na Jim. I don't sell them. They take me to long to build. Just wanted to show you that they can be made. The mug never falls out. It's in the perfect location and it's very easy to remove the mug and put back in. It's all aluminum construction. I added some photos, you might get someone locally to make you one?

pic3-2.jpg

pic4-1.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic5-1.jpg

pic7-1.jpg

pic8-1.jpg

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #16  
You did a nice job. One never knows until they ask. Thanks,Jim

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #17  
Na Jim. I don't sell them. They take me to long to build. Just wanted to show you that they can be made. The mug never falls out. It's in the perfect location and it's very easy to remove the mug and put back in. It's all aluminum construction. I added some photos, you might get someone locally to make you one?

I didn't build one but my 8540 narrow didn't have any cup holder so I mounted a bottle holder for a bike on the bar to the right of the dash. Open containers just spill so I only use containers with caps.

ForumRunner_20131123_075856.png