New 7040 need a cup holder

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #1  

minner

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040 cab
Just brought home a new 7040 hdc today, bought the last one the dealer had. Before I left though I crawled in a 7060 just for kicks and noticed for $3500 they give you a free cup holder:laughing:. From what I can tell, and the salesman too, the interiors look identical except for the cup holder on the left rear wheel well. Has anyone tried to mount the same one on their 7040?

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #2  
You have one also in the 7040 its just in back on left. I would think be an easy install for the second cup holder. Congrats on grabbing a 7040....

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #3  
Is there not one behind the draft control? That's where mine is, but it is a open station 9540.

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #4  
Is there not one behind the draft control? That's where mine is, but it is a open station 9540.

I thought since said crawled IN a 7060,his 7040 was cab but my open station 5040 had one also behind the 3point lever on right.

/ New 7040 need a cup holder
Yes you are right mine is a cab. There is a cup holder in the back left like you said as does the 7060 but it has a second one on the wheel well. One cannot have too many cup holders so I figured I might ask. A second one would be good for an actual cup, the first one good for pins, phone, etc. I have six in the front seat of my f250 and I don't think a single one actually has a cup in it.

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #6  
Can get one of those visor holders,the one that look kinda like a c/d holder for cell phone,pens,etc...

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #7  
OK enough about cup holders........where's the pictures? Even a picture of the cup holder.

Charlie

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #8  
I'm one of the few people that removed all the plastic cup holders from my tractor when I got her. Use those places for glove storage or whatever. I've been running tractors since the 60's and never felt to need to have a sippy cup of anything with me. If I am really working, I have a gallon or three of ice water with me...though... :)

/ New 7040 need a cup holder #9  
IMHO the cup holder on my M7040 HDC is very difficult for a disabled person such as I to reach. I keep telling myself I need to install one on the cab door post.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 112
   / New 7040 need a cup holder #10  
I'm one of the few people that removed all the plastic cup holders from my tractor when I got her. Use those places for glove storage or whatever. I've been running tractors since the 60's and never felt to need to have a sippy cup of anything with me. If I am really working, I have a gallon or three of ice water with me...though... :)

well said