New 2638 glow plug question

/ New 2638 glow plug question #11  
The Mahindra has an intake heater. If it’s like mine you turn the key to the “on” position (nothing to hold), wait 30” and start the vehicle. The heater will stay on for 30” after it has started.

The system is “dumb” in that is runs that heater every time. If it’s warm I don’t wait before I start the machine. That saves a bit of use- it will still do the 30” after starting though.
I have a 2638 YR 2019. I'm getting no power to the intake heater. The relays check out. I had a ground fault issue, now resolved, from stripped threads for the bolt at the earth point. Wondering if that the may have contributed to the lack of power to the intake heater. I hate to think it's the ECU; big price tag if it's not covered under the powertrain warranty. Any thoughts? Thanks.

/ New 2638 glow plug question #12  
If you had a ground fault, you might have blown the fuse for the intake heater. (in case you don't know) there is a fuse box under the steering wheel, next to the floor board, and another fuse box under the hood. Not sure which fuse is for the intake heater.