Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #31  
A lot more heat out of hardwood that is readily available. Pine is considered trash wood or decorative trees around here.
Your spoiled lol (I am simply jealous) ... is it always -40 out there ? so go out to cut wood when the wood try to go by itself in the cottage ? makes no sense, that tree is already in the back yard and you have to cut it to haul it out to go dump it or piling it next to the fire pit, these are your options. I don't know about you but at the minimum I would pile it next to the outdoor fire pit for the next bonfire.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #32  
Where we live pine is also considered junk wood for firewood but there are places that is all that’s available.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #33  
I get it but you don't need the best fire wood ever to burn during the day or early evening, I burn aspen during the day at my cottage outdoor fire pit and that is some crappy wood to burn, at night I do switch to mainly spruce because aspen doesn't generate lots of flames but will still put the odd aspen in, if you mix that pin in you wouldn't notice the difference especially during the day...

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #34  
If your neighbor has good attitude towards you over the years I would clean tree up in my spare time.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #35  
Where we live pine is also considered junk wood for firewood but there are places that is all that’s available.
If pine dry good for setting around the fire pit at night.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #37  
It's amazes me what people believe...
I don't know much about firewood except that the guy that cleaned my chimney said never to burn pine as it will emit a lot of soot that adds dangerous creosote to the chimney walls, since pine is a softwood, and is resinous.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage. #38  
I don't know much about firewood except that the guy that cleaned my chimney said never to burn pine as it will emit a lot of soot that adds dangerous creosote to the chimney walls, since pine is a softwood, and is resinous.

Have that guy come out west...we would like a word with him.

/ Neihbour’s big tree fell over on to my lawn/cottage.
Your spoiled lol (I am simply jealous) ... is it always -40 out there ? so go out to cut wood when the wood try to go by itself in the cottage ? makes no sense, that tree is already in the back yard and you have to cut it to haul it out to go dump it or piling it next to the fire pit, these are your options. I don't know about you but at the minimum I would pile it next to the outdoor fire pit for the next bonfire.
It will be a big bonfire right away. Will cut and burn the branches all at once. Want to do it before April 1st, when the Summer burn rules start 7 PM to 7 AM only.