NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #1  

TexasDigger

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320
Technically I'm not brand new but have an urgent issue. See links below for the longer threads but in short: I made the mistake of not buying enough tractor & am about to trade up! I already have #s ready to close deal on either the Kiot RX6620 ROPS/PS or the NH WM 75 ROPS (same as Case IH Farmall 75A). I will be using my tractor for a LOT of loader work, clearing overgrown wooded property, grubbing & pulling trees, plowing, grading, occasional medium duty baling to stock up for winters. The loader seems like it may be a shortfall on the New Holland based on reviews of the Case 75A & the online specs. The NH & Case don't show anything bout breakout force and it's important that the loader be able to rip out at least 4-6" trees or almost pointless to even bother upgrading. You can't do any of this kind of testing on a "test drive". Experience on the Kioti RX7320 would also help, as is basicallythe same tractor but tuned up for 10 more hp (it's out of my price range so no need to discuss that - already over max budget on the 6620).

Does anyone have experience with both of these tractors to give any advice? Any help/experience appreciated.

Here's my other two replies/posts in more detail on same subject but I've gotten no feedback other than to "test drive" which still doesn't tell me about the loader REAL-WORLD power:

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #2  
A friend purchased a NH 4.75 ,kept it less than a year,lots of little problems.Built in Turkey.I would go with the Kioti.

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)
Totally different tractors from what I understand. The 4.75's were basically LS tractors with a NH sticker. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read, the "New" rendition of the Workmasters (2019+?) are made in India by CNH.

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #4  
Hopefully, we'll find you some advice around here.

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #5  
Buying a tractor to rip out 4-6 inch trees doesnt seem like a good investment. FELs on a tractor are made for dirt work and lifting. I am sure it can do it but a SS or a rented Excavator (big one) would make much quicker work and not risk damaging the tractor. Is this the main reason you want to upgrade?

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #6  
I have nephew with the Case using in hay business and they like it. But I agree very much with Jcholine in his post. I have had larger tractor with FEL than you are talking about 91 hp JD and would never think of trying to remove trees that size with it. Then I have a 5 ton mini excavator and it is made for such but don't think it will just grab and pull any 6 inch tree in one quick move. Some 6 inch trees yes but certainly not all.

If you will run a subsoiler around a tree to cut the roots first that will help a lot.

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #7  
I am almost always in favor of going bigger but in this case I am afraid you may still be disappointed. I have seen people start chasing size to accomplish task that should be done with a different machine. They always come away not happy with the results.

I would recommend holding off and hiring someone with a dozer to come do the heavy clearing for you then use your current tractor for the lighter stuff. Then if you still need or want bigger you will be happy with the decision.

Either way I wish you the best!

/ NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A)
Jchonline and Kthompson - sorry didn't go into much detail on the grubbing and clearing. Would definitely not just try to pluck a 6" tree with FEL. My field is littered with mesquite trees that root deep. With the right setup, my CK3510 could pull the small 2" ones if the ground was wet but the 2"+ mesquites don't pull easy. Mowing them is pointless - they have to be pulled or poisoned and poison isn't an option since we're trying to prep our 30 acres to run some organic grass-fed cattle and some other stock. I forgot to mention will be buying a backhoe and a ripper claw for working out the bigger trees one root at a time without straining the machine. Day by day - one tree at a time with no big rush to push the machine beyond its capacity.

The trees and clearing are only one of the reasons going bigger. So far I've attempted to lift several pallets of tile/stone with the CK3510 that it just barely got off the ground. Also with the organic grass fed cattle we want to bale our own hay & the CK3510's 30hp pto just can't handle a cheap old Hesston baler and I also wouldn't want to push it by attempting going across 30 acres with a round bale on the front and back. Even though it probably could handle the bales, I would be pushing its limits. I could have (and seriously considered) going with a DK6010 and probably got by but that seems like the same mistake I made last time - getting just enough to get by.

We're also looking at buying another 10 acres next to ours to run a few more cattle and try to turn some better livestock profits so the only thing that makes sense is to bite the bullet and make sure I have enough tractor to get us by for another 20-30+ years without worrying if it will do the job as the farm grows. The price isnt that much difference between the larger 50+ hp compacts and the 60-75hp midsized tractors so, if upgrading: makes since to go big or go home. Even with the upgrade we do already have plans to rent a dozer for 1 week to push our pond a good bit bigger and at the same time, I will have a few spots taped off and reserved to plow it through to make quick work of but that will be after I clear all the scrubs out of the fence lines, etc first. I have a plan and it wont work without more muscle lol!

Last edited:
Thinking that if I had originally bought a DK5510 shuttle out of the gate, I probably wouldn't be in this situation. Everyone I've spoken to said that putting a baler behind the CK3510 HST would wear that tractor out quickly #1 because HST & balers just don't mix due to the baler putting too much strain on the hydro system & also taking away from the PTO power & #2 because my tractor only has 30.8 hp at the pto - just not enough. From all the research I did, even if I ran a small 40x52 Hesston baler with it, that would be too much (I refer to Hesstons because their re-branded & repainted siblings are readily available all the time and used ones are cheap!) To buy one of the newer "compact" balers that would work with my CK doesn't make sense for me because I'm already shy on tractor HP. With the compact balers costing around $10k new since I haven't seen any on the used market, seems like an easier decision to sink that money into a bigger tractor that will run any baler I can find for under $2k all day long. At this point, the minimal change in hp increase from the CK3510 to the DK5510 doesn't seem to warrant the $$$ for the jump, but for a few thousand more, the increase to the Kioti RX6620 or 7320 or something in that category would make sense if price is right. I've done a ton of shopping to narrow it down to the Kioti, the NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A), a LS XU6168, and also looked into the Mahindra 6065, TYM, Branson or any another budget-friendly & comparable 65+ hp tractor... all keeping in mind that I wanted something guaranteed to be enough loader & PTO to get the job done. I like the Kioti's from my own past experience with my CK and also the loader on the RX models just seems beefy. LS & Mahindra in the running with the loaders also. Not so sure about the loaders on the NH & Case IH models in mu budget. If we were talking a NH Powerstar - that's a whole other story!

Last edited:
   / NEED URGENT HELP! (KIOTI RX6620 OR NH Workmaster 75 (same as Case IH Farmall 75A) #10  
Hay baling takes serious hp especially with hills. I would go over 75hp.