Need help with RCK60-24B

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #1  

Buckeyeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T2290
After mowing the lawn I went to put my B7610 away and I went to lower the deck all the way down and it's stuck in the up position. What caused this and how do I fix it? I did a search and could not find an answer.

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #2  
Does the B7610 have a knob that controls the rate of descent of the 3PT hitch and mower mount? If so, you may have inadvertently turned it. Does the 3PT hitch go down when you attempt to lower the deck? If not, turn that knob.

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #3  
my 7610 has the adjustment you are talking about: directly below the seat between your feet: can't see how it could get turned by accident but i guess stranger things have happened: need to know if the 3pt arms go down or not?
heehaw

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #4  
After mowing the lawn I went to put my B7610 away and I went to lower the deck all the way down and it's stuck in the up position. What caused this and how do I fix it? I did a search and could not find an answer.

Just leave some air out of the tires - Your mower will still be up but you should be able to mow at the height you want.:laughing:

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #5  
.....or maybe.......his tires suddenly filled up with air!:laughing::confused2:

If the control knob is not at fault, look for something caught up under the tractor. I've had similar issues and found sticks or old fencing wire caught up under there. Also check the pto shaft to see if there is something binding that.

Not ruling out all possibilities.........did you park on something?

/ Need help with RCK60-24B
Boy do I feel embarrassed. The 3-point hitch lowering speed knob was in the closed position. I can't believe I didn't check that first. Sorry guys.

/ Need help with RCK60-24B #7  
How do you think I knew to check that? Learned the hard way myself. :eek: