Need help with metal buildings

/ Need help with metal buildings #11  
Rough estimates were at $150K Insulated, all concrete, doors windows and expenses. Electric would be on top of this.
Mine was well above that. Dirt work, slab, concrete, 5 roll up doors, insulation, electrical, overhead LED lighting, interior office space, bath, shower, plumbing, reznor heater, roof vents, blah, blah .... close to double.

The building kit itself is relatively cheap. Add all the peripheral costs and it goes up fast .....

/ Need help with metal buildings #13  
I'm building a steel Barn at present so to give you an idea. 50 ft x 40 ft
Kit $33700 Incudes 2 x Powered Roller doors and a Glass ranchslider door and some windows. Guttering and downpipes included.
Concrete $16200
Labour to construct $7500 (includes site prep)
Building application/permit $1674
Insurance $357.60

Doesn't include electrical supply to shed or power points etc

Slab is finished . Kit arrives next week.

Barn.png

Last edited:
   / Need help with metal buildings #14  
   / Need help with metal buildings #15  
Might try Mueller, Inc - Steel Buildings, Metal Buildings, Metal Roofing they have offices in Oklahoma.

I will also say build bigger than you think you need!

In 2005 I had a 36x40 built thinking that should be way more than I ever need, well one son later and with all the ATV's, mowers, RV, boat, Jeep and tools and well....

/ Need help with metal buildings #16  
I had a Carolina Carports barn built last year and was very satisfied.

I think you would have to have a separate contractor for the foundation and any inside wiring. They will erect the building, install windows, doors, and insulation.

They have pdf download price brochures. You have to start with the basic building and add up the extra options.

/ Need help with metal buildings #17  
Looks good, but seems like more of a commercial builder. Almost all of the gallery is of some pretty big stuff. Do they even do 30×40 or so?
Yes, they do. Give them a call, that won’t cost you anything to ask to speak with a rep for your area. It’s a steel frame building, not a pole barn.