Need help with baler

/ Need help with baler #11  
Well I got the hay put up. The problem seems to be the monitor keeps telling the tie arms to extend at random times. If I turn the monitor off till the baler is full then turn it on I can manual tie just fine. If I leave the monitor on it randomly tells the arms to extend in the middle of the bale. Not sure if there is an intermittent short in a wire or if the monitor is bad. I think i can baby it thru this season. Do the auto tie monitors just have to be replaced or can they be reprogrammed if bad

It still could be an electrical short. Just one intermittent short could signal baler to begin tying prematurely.
The monitor is probably working correctly. Its most likely a wiring fault or a sensor in the baler sending an improper tie signal.

/ Need help with baler
Got the shop manual. Checked all the wires from the monitor to the baler. All wires are good. All switches are good except for the crop sensor which shouldn't affect the tie. Without feeding hay was able to manual tie thru an entire cycle and everything moved smooth and easy and timed right. Planning on baling tomorrow again so will update again.

/ Need help with baler #13  
What is your power source? I have seen more than a few times where the baler is hooked to a wire harness that is too light gauge, or the connection is no good.
Try connecting the baler power wire directly to the battery and see if that solves the problem. Be sure there’s a fuse protecting the baler monitor and wiring.