Need help picking a tractor

/ Need help picking a tractor #21  
Buckwacker said:
Yeah I am thinkin the same thing. If I can pick up a lot more tractor for not much more money, why not.

If you have the room and don't have to transport on a regular basis, the bigger the better in my opinion.:D But remember, all the implements and attachments that go along with that bigger tractor cost a lot more money.:( Don't try to go cheap on those things, it just ends up costing you more time and money.:eek: Trust me I know.:eek:

/ Need help picking a tractor #23  
dlearyfun said:
Buckwacker, I just ran across a dealer in Kentucky who posts all his Mahindra prices. Go here and check it out. Mahindra Tractors
That is way cool:cool: . If only Mahindra put it's MSRP back on their website.:rolleyes:
On the 6520 4WD, since a year ago and in Conroe, Texas, the price went up $3,000.:eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Need help picking a tractor
dlearyfun said:
Buckwacker, I just ran across a dealer in Kentucky who posts all his Mahindra prices. Go here and check it out. Mahindra Tractors
5000 dollar difference between a 2wd and 4wd for the 5500 seems a little rediculous to me. Otherwise those prices seem pretty reasonable.