Need help identifying model

/ Need help identifying model #11  
Did you check to see if there was a ID label under the hood? The stamped numbers you show does make it appear to be a Basildon unit. But I'm having a hard time with the model #G70K22 as Ford used a letter to relate to a number. IE: A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7.
That said, your tractor is a utility style while a "G" model is a "row crop" or farm style tractor.
Wish I could be of more help.

/ Need help identifying model
Unfortunately the id label is no longer there. Unless I can find the other numbers hidden somewhere I’ll just have to assume it’s a 4600.

/ Need help identifying model #13  
Definitly puzzling. The date codes and casting numbers that we can see so far do point toward it being a 1970's model.

But the serial number indicates a 1986 model.....and the 4600 changed to the 4610 and different styling in 1982 in the states and only made until 84 in brazil.

What engine is in it? Can you see any block casting numbers.

Also....the purpose of trying to figure this out is to order some parts. Just what parts are you looking for?

/ Need help identifying model
I haven’t seen any of the casting numbers yet but that doesn’t mean they aren’t there. I’ve got a blown head gasket, so I’m needing to replace it.

/ Need help identifying model #15  
I haven’t seen any of the casting numbers yet but that doesn’t mean they aren’t there. I’ve got a blown head gasket, so I’m needing to replace it.
The casting number on the transmission, D9NN, indicates it as a 4600 vintage as the D is 70s, 9 is 79 cast design so its 79 or newer.
To check what engine you have, look at the bottom of the block on the RH side. You will see a serial number starting with letter followed by 6 digits. The letter tells you what displacement the engine is. D is 201, K is 192 I think.