Need help identifying model

/ Need help identifying model #1  

KAlley

Tractor
Ford
I've checked all the visible places and have had no luck finding any information. I am needing to order some parts but can't do so until I know the model. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

IMG_4919.jpg
image4 (1).jpeg
image7.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image1.jpeg

/ Need help identifying model #2  
look around the starter area. Should be a little flat machined spot with numbers stamped

/ Need help identifying model #3  
It looks like a English 3000 or 4000 does it have drum brakes or wet style? Did not see any pics of the rear inside axle.
The Battery is not the "standard" style used in the USA 60's -70's style tractor but like the later Farmtrac machines 445 555 series that were built in India from Ford New Holland plans and shipped here

/ Need help identifying model #4  
Just noted the oil filler location that is like the 201 ford engine like LD1 noted there should be numbers stamped in the block and casting numbers on the rear axle tubes that can be used to help identify

/ Need help identifying model #5  
Tractor uses a "4D" battery as standard equipment. The ID info should be on the bell housing, left side, on a machined surface on top, above the 2 side bolt holes. IIRC, there are 3 sets of numbers. 1st set should have a letter C followed by I think 6 numbers. This is the serial number. 2nd set is the model number. Think it will be something like this: D1014C. 3rd set is the "unit number" or production build date, 3C15B, would be March 15, 1983, B shift. There also was an iD sticker under the opening portion of the hood.

/ Need help identifying model #6  
Definitely a Ford (script on casting) 4600SU most likely because of the square radiator cowling, the wet disc brakes (large 'trumpet' type axle housings) and swept back front axle.

/ Need help identifying model
There were only 2 sets of numbers on the left side above the bolt holes, they were:
0E14B
G70K22
There was also one number on the right side behind the bolt holes and it was B754762*

/ Need help identifying model #9  
S/N "B754762" appears to make it an Basildon unit.
Build # 0E14B makes it May 14, 1970, Day shift.
Model # G70K22 does not "compute".
I worked for a Ford/NH dealer for over 20 years and have never seen a "B" serial numbered tractor.
The "DONN" casting number on the transmission housing would make it a 1970's part.

/ Need help identifying model
Here are some pictures of the numbers that were on the flat parts above the the lugs.
87B776D4-3694-42BD-B11B-488D73196672.jpeg
11F370C7-B5A0-4A62-B42D-41EA85F1527F.jpeg