Need help identifing my RTV

/ Need help identifing my RTV #1  

Rat Rod Mac

Silver Member
I recently bought a used Kubota RTV 900. It's a 900 with the camo. paint scheme. I believe they call it the recreational model. I want to send an order in to Messicks for some filters and was wanting to buy a shop manual while I was at it, but the manuals are not listed by 500, 900 or 1100 series. They are listed like this and I don't know which one to order to match my machine. BX and B- Operators Manuals,,,, L- Owners Manuals,,,, Z- Shop Manuals,,,, T-Series Manuals. Etc, Etc. You get my point. What do I order for my RTV 900? Thanks in advance. RRM

/ Need help identifing my RTV #2  
There should be a sticker on the back of the cab between the bed and the back of the cab with the model number and VIN number on it.

Aaron Z

/ Need help identifing my RTV #3  
PM me, I have a .pdf copy I can send you

/ Need help identifing my RTV #4  
I recently bought a used Kubota RTV 900. It's a 900 with the camo. paint scheme. I believe they call it the recreational model. I want to send an order in to Messicks for some filters and was wanting to buy a shop manual while I was at it, but the manuals are not listed by 500, 900 or 1100 series. They are listed like this and I don't know which one to order to match my machine. BX and B- Operators Manuals,,,, L- Owners Manuals,,,, Z- Shop Manuals,,,, T-Series Manuals. Etc, Etc. You get my point. What do I order for my RTV 900? Thanks in advance. RRM

If you don't go for the free one, there should be one for the RTV900 so ask a/your dealer about getting you one but free sounds better to me.