Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #11  
   / Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #12  
KennyD - thanks for chiming in - always good to hear from the green side. I went out to my shop and here;s what I was able to read on the QA female connector. It says "SH25-14P 6000PSI MAX KV" The hose is 1/4 INCH - 4 (6.4mm) SAE100 R2 W.P. 5800 PSI. The bolt on hooks you have for the Kubota buckets look interesting.

We they are neither the normal ISO 5675 "AG" or ISO 7241-1 "B" style. They are Safeway SH20 Series, but I can find the ISO designation right now. I do not believe the caps/[lugs I have will work for you.

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #13  
Thanks for the ID chart Farmall45b. I went out and compared my connectors and they look like the Safeway except they are the poppet valve type. Thanks also to you kennyd. You're correct they are the Safeway SH 20 series.

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #14  
I picked up dust caps for my grapple from a local hydraulic shop and if I recall correctly, the QC's are 1/4", but not of the same variety that Kubota supplies on the rest of the tractor - ISO 7241-1b comes to mind for the OEM versions. Anyway, I've bought dust caps from discounthydraulichose.com to fit other 1/4" QC's. But, seems I get a different version every time I order from them and some fit better than others. The caps I got from the local hydraulic shop fit the best, and you can test them before buying if you bring a QC with you. So, maybe see if there's any hydraulic supply / repair shops near you.

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #15  
Until you find them , use sandwich bags with the slip close thing .

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #16  
I find dust caps a PITA. They get dirty and need to be cleaned before use and they dangle and get snagged by brush. I stopped using them on the grapple. I just hook the male and female together on the grapple side. I have to use them on the tractor side as the fittings are mounted to a plate.

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #17  
I somewhat wish I had standardized years ago on flat face rather than ag. A quick wipe with a rag and away you go.

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #18  
I picked up dust caps for my grapple from a local hydraulic shop and if I recall correctly, the QC's are 1/4", but not of the same variety that Kubota supplies on the rest of the tractor - ISO 7241-1b comes to mind for the OEM versions. Anyway, I've bought dust caps from discounthydraulichose.com to fit other 1/4" QC's. But, seems I get a different version every time I order from them and some fit better than others. The caps I got from the local hydraulic shop fit the best, and you can test them before buying if you bring a QC with you. So, maybe see if there's any hydraulic supply / repair shops near you.

Unluckily for me, my local hydraulic house seemed less than enthusiastic to help me ID the caps/plugs and didn't seem to have much in the smaller size. In any event I think I've ordered the right ones from a place called fittingsandadapters.com. The Safeway SC20 series cross referenced to their 4000series AG B40P and P40C

/ Need Dust Caps for LandPride Grapple on a BX25D #19  
That breaks down to a ISO 5675