Price Check Need advice from Kioti People

/ Need advice from Kioti People #1  

Sport2

Tractor
Several
Hello Folks
Our closest dealer of any type is 70 miles away. So we were in that town the other evening and I drove by a Kioti dealer, looked around and called the next day.
I have a price and model to bounce of you. 2013 Rx60 10Pc, 129 hrs.,tier 3 with loader, cab and bush hog. Price 31,900. I don't know where to find a msrp for these things (do know how to use tractor house)
Plus it has a four year warranty because it was on loan to pro rodeo to clean up grounds or something.
It seems like a good tractor-going to drive it tomorrow.
What do you think?

/ Need advice from Kioti People #3  
BTW: My Kioti dealer is ~ 150 miles away and have never needed him other than a couple phone calls initially with an add-on hydraulic issue that ended up being just a loose quick connect hose connector. My tractor has ~ 330 hard hours of use in very dense clay and rock soil.

/ Need advice from Kioti People #4  
There are 4 RX6010's listed on TractorHouse (one I'm 99.9% certain is the one you are looking at but it's not listed/shown w/ a loader)

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/list/?Mdltxt=RX6010&mdlx=contains&Manu=KIOTI&FullText=KIOTI+RX6010&byp=1

Only 2 of the 4 have posted prices
2014 6010C w/ Loader 407 Hours - $27,900
2012 6010PC w/ Loader 353 Hours - $29,995

Comparing strictly to the other PowerShuttle (which always cost a little more) - you're getting the full 4 year warranty, lower hours and the rotary cutter for less than $2K

I'd say that was fairly in line with "market price" but I'd still make an offer for a little less (esp if you are talking a cash sale).
You can always offer more later but you can't go backwards ;)

Last edited:
   / Need advice from Kioti People #5  
I just purchased a brand new RX6620 Powershuttle ROPS for $31,800. With Tier3, cab and rotary cutter, that sounds pretty good for only 129hrs.

/ Need advice from Kioti People #6  
I have the RX6620PS cab with 225 hours and still consider it new. Not a problem thus far. I think it sounds like a good deal but as N2D said offer a little less and see where you end up.

/ Need advice from Kioti People
Thanks all on the feedback on my Kioti pricing question. (Price on Rx60) Going down to give an offer.
Sounds like these tractors are pretty bulletproof.
It is the one on tractor house but has a loader now Steve.
I really appreciate everyone's input-first new tractor, many cobbled together old ones and I am tired of wrenching on everything.
Steve

/ Need advice from Kioti People #8  
I really appreciate everyone's input-first new tractor, many cobbled together old ones and I am tired of wrenching on everything

I think we've all been there. I know I have anyway. I looked & shopped & pushed Dad for over a year to get a new tractor because when I have a day off to come work, I need to work on the farm, not the tractor. He finally relented and we've had our little CK for about a year and a half. Just did the 100 hour service. Would love for it to have more hours on it but I've just got to find time to put them on there.

Kioti is a good strong tractor and comparing dollars to standard features it was really a good deal for us.

If the test drive goes well & you can settle on a price, I think you'll be very happy with it.

/ Need advice from Kioti People #9  
Hi. Check out TractorHouse.com. There is a new Kioti RX6620 for sale in Cartersville, Georgia. The guy has a fabulous deal on it. Not sure what the tractor is by itself (probably about $29,000 delivered to your house), but I was going to get it with a backhoe on it for $37,500. I instead got a Kioti NX6010 for $1,500 less (penny smart. pound foolish). The RX is a stout machine and would be my choice.