My tractor tools

/ My tractor tools #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Hey gang

I have the 1705 i purchased new in 2016. I ended up getting the quick attach for my tractor with the forks from mytractortools.com. its been a great purchase. Im looking to get his grapple for my machine and was wondering if anyone here had it. If they liked it. Ease of install and so on. I sent him an email end of the week last week about pricing. I may just call him. Looks like he maybe trying to sell his business.

/ My tractor tools #2  
Not sure which grapple you are referring to, but I know rakes/grapples are a fantastic thing to have. I have done a ton of land clearing and my grapple is absolutely worth its weight in gold (ok, almost). I'd say yes....get the grapple if you havnt already.

/ My tractor tools
Not sure which grapple you are referring to, but I know rakes/grapples are a fantastic thing to have. I have done a ton of land clearing and my grapple is absolutely worth its weight in gold (ok, almost). I'd say yes....get the grapple if you havnt already.
I am. Background to the story here is I purchased my Quick attach for me FEL from mytractortools.com The guy is out of winconsin and does really nice work. So im looking to get his grapple. So far his Quick attach is second to none in my opinion. Sounds like ill be acquiring it late spring early summer. Im pretty excited to get this thing as i do a lot of wood processing for our fireplace.

Where did you get yours