My next work partner: Kubota L45

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #1  

Gasifier

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 310J, Kubota L4310
C1E3A397-AED4-4EA3-945F-D7944C9A44E1.jpeg

My new to me 2012 L45. She is going to need a little T.L.C. But this one has a hydraulic thumb on the backhoe, auxiliary hydraulics up front (controlled at the loader), and three auxiliary hydraulics at the back for three point hitch operation! I have never had that before. Also came with the factory three point hitch. Unfortunately I am so busy right now I won’t have time to use it much for the next three weeks. Ugh! I did get 20 minutes with it this evening to go push some horse manure up the pile and try the backhoe out for a minute. Can’t wait to get a full day to spend on it after the ground dries up some more. Still pretty wet here.

How many L45 owners at TBN?

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #2  
You are just out of control! 😆
Are you finding all of your machines locally? I imagine that by now (watching all your flips) that you have little cost in them.👍

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45
You are just out of control! 😆
Are you finding all of your machines locally? I imagine that by now (watching all your flips) that you have little cost in them.👍
😇This one was not local. But not too awful far away either. I’m hoping this just needs minor cosmetic TLC and minor maintenance needed. I have a LOT of work I want to do with it after things dry out a bit here. And I get some free time to enjoy!

Hey. :unsure:Wait a minute. Who is out of control here? How much equipment do you have again? I have one piece at a time! How many for you?😲

Last edited:
   / My next work partner: Kubota L45 #4  
Hours? Those orig tires?

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #5  
That's a real nice machine! You'll get time with it soon enough, and you'll have some fun.

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #7  
Congratulations!

Don’t have a L45 but do have M59 and B26. Got hooked on TLB series over 30 years ago with the first B20. Versatile, powerful tractors soon displaced several Ag tractors and old construction equipment pieces. Age and lack of labor farm help has encouraged us to do more cybernetic augmentation with hydraulics and machines options. The TLB platforms have been a great opportunity to build from. Much heavier built, stronger hydraulics, safer ergonomics than their Ag cousins for many of the maintenance and upkeep issues we have tractors for. Learned much on this site from others sharing their experience.

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45
Congratulations!

Don’t have a L45 but do have M59 and B26. Got hooked on TLB series over 30 years ago with the first B20. Versatile, powerful tractors soon displaced several Ag tractors and old construction equipment pieces. Age and lack of labor farm help has encouraged us to do more cybernetic augmentation with hydraulics and machines options. The TLB platforms have been a great opportunity to build from. Much heavier built, stronger hydraulics, safer ergonomics than their Ag cousins for many of the maintenance and upkeep issues we have tractors for. Learned much on this site from others sharing their experience.
Thank you.
I have owned several of the Kubota TLBs

1999 Kubota L35 TLB
2012 Kubota M59 TLB
2005 Kubota L48 TLB
2007 Kubota L39 TLB

Amongst several other machines. It is so great to have a piece of equipment around whenever I need it. Instead of renting and returning. Or paying someone else to do it, which is not affordable. And this way I get to have all the fun.

And now the 2012 L45.

We will see how I like this one. The M59 is a very nice size machine. With good power. I looked for one of those this time around but they are too expensive when you find one with extremely low hours. I like to buy very low hour equipment, if I can afford it. And pre-emissions (2013 or older).

Hopefully this machine will be mechanically sound.

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #9  
Congrats on the new rig,we are just out-side Ogdensburg on Black Lake.We like our Kubotas also.

/ My next work partner: Kubota L45 #10  
Good, low hour, pre emissions tractors are getting harder to find. Enjoyed a little trading to support my orange addiction.

TLBs used to be some of the best bargains. Well shopped used ones could do years of work and sell at a profit. More into the work doing than the selling. Seem a lot higher and rare now.

Mr M59 and I have done KX excavator attachment modifications on our older M59 backhoes and greatly appreciate the upgrade in optional attachments.