My new L 4060 is coming

/ My new L 4060 is coming
One not sure that going to be on the tractor are the rear working light and the rear wiper on the canadian web site it say they are included .Next time i talk whit my dealer am going to ask him .Am still going to change them to LED ,i did it on my b2650 and led are way better

/ My new L 4060 is coming #22  
One not sure that going to be on the tractor are the rear working light and the rear wiper on the canadian web site it say they are included .Next time i talk whit my dealer am going to ask him .Am still going to change them to LED ,i did it on my b2650 and led are way better

I ordered mine with OEM lights to get the brackets and switches, and I immediately swapped in 54w LED lights. I agree that they are much better than the OEM lighting!

/ My new L 4060 is coming #23  
Yep got the harness it coming from the US it was like 35.00$ free shipping amazon was going to get it from Mass. but shipping was like 41.00$free .The price in US are good but shipping price are way to high .

Thanks or manuel link il check that out .

Shipping prices within the US are not bad, it is when items get shipped across the border that it gets stupid.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #24  
I have never worried about overloading the front axle on my M6040. It's designed to handle any/all loads that can be picked up with the FEL. I do have 1550# of RimGuard in the rear tire ( 775# per tire ) and a Rhino 950 rear blade @ 1050# on the 3-point. Even with this weight I can still lift loads with the grapple that make the rear tires bounce. This is when I lower the load in the grapple and go into my "knuckle dragging" mode.

Tradosarus - makes a VERY GOOD point. Get everything you want done to the tractor done while its still on the dealers lot. A lot cheaper and quicker.

I had the following done while on the dealers lot - WR Long 3rd function valve, grapple, widen the rear tires, add RimGuard to rear tires. As to after market additions - hydraulic top link and fiberglass canopy. View attachment 684830 Waiting can be a real ***** but you have ordered a fine machine and it will all pay off.

Well some good news today dealer and told me that the rear wiper and the rear work light are included whit the tractor that cool . But no news when am going to get the tractor home.Oh well am still using the B2650 for now .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #26  
I just traded up to a 4060 from a 2650 a couple weeks ago. So far I couldn't be happier but I haven't yet gotten to use it for what I traded up for. I need to build a 3 point ballast to keep the rear end down. I want to avoid loading the tires but may end up doing it anyway.

Transaction happened in about 3 days once I mentioned I was going to go look at a Green tractor. I did order 3 remotes and a TnT kilt at the same time, the remotes and valves are in, the TnT kit is supposed to be in tomorrow.

You are better off getting any mod's or additions done before taking the tractor home. You don't want to have to bring your tractor back to the dealer if you can avoid and sometimes you can get a better deal if the work is done while they are assembling the tractor at the dealer.

Well i order turf tire whit my tactor was looking on the net to see how they fit they are 355/80 -D20 R3 FSTN Bais sr in rear and 27x8.25-15 carl Bias Sr in front any one has a pic whit set of tire on there L4060 .Just like to see how the look .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #28  
You are better off getting any mod's or additions done before taking the tractor home. You don't want to have to bring your tractor back to the dealer if you can avoid and sometimes you can get a better deal if the work is done while they are assembling the tractor at the dealer.

I did get the tractor from the dealer with the additions I wanted them to add.

Had I gotten the tires loaded at the dealer, and determined later I don't want them loaded, I'm stuck with loaded tires unless I want to make a mess somewhere. Should I decide I do want the tires loaded, I am capable of accomplishing that here. The reason I am uncertain if I want the tires loaded is because I am going to build a ballast box for the times I need rear ballast. The rest of the time Id prefer the tractor not have the additional almost 1100 pounds that loading the rear tires adds. Now I may find that I don't have enough weight with some ground engaging attachments or when I can't use the rear ballast, at that point, I would load the tires. The primary reason for me upgrading from a 2650 is for the increased loader capacity. I am on the cusp of starting a firewood business and I need to be able to lift facecords of wood loaded into bulk bags. The 2650 wasn't up to the task.

I purchased the kits and valves for 3 remotes as well as the TnT kit. I installed those last weekend. I'm a hands on kinda guy and what better way to get to know a tractor than to add accessories to it?

That why am upgraded my b2650 to a l4060 ,i love my little tractor but there was a like of power there for the stuff i was doing ..as for getting all what i wanted on my new tractor i thing i got it the tractor come whit lot of option right from Kubota like 2 rear function valve rear working light .I saw all that after opening the L60 BROCHURES it show every thing that came whit the tractor .here the list off thing that come whit
E. WORKLIGHTS
Standard Cab Equipment
• AC/Heater with Internal/External Ventilation
• 12 Volt Power Outlet
• Amp Alternator
• Front Wiper and Washer
• Front Work Lights
• Interior Light
• Door-mounted Side Mirrors
• Deluxe High-back Reclining Seat with Swivel
• Wide Fenders
• Rear Windshield Wiper
• Rear Window Defogger
• Rear Work Lights
• Two Rear Remotes

/ My new L 4060 is coming #30  
Hey can you do us a favor? Since you're in Canada you can get front fenders for the Grand L 60 series, we can't here in US. Can you check on price and availability of the front fenders, and an order number if possible. My US dealer is trying to work with a Canadian dealer to get them but so far no luck. I wonder if we (in US) couldn't order direct from Canadian dealer?

On the ballast box I just ordered the cheap Titan Attachments and you can find it for $289 with free shipping if you look around. It's not real pretty on the welding but functional for its purpose. I loaded mine with scrap steel from demolition job and it has been more than enough ballast. Unloaded cummins 4BT off trailer, picked up big granite boulders.

IMG_0004.JPGIMG_3420.JPGIMG_3603.JPG